Roll Call - Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Slidell, but now living in Uptown NOLA (by Tulane) and going to Tulane Grad School. I hit up Zoolu this year and I was at the free party at Polynesian Joe's playing volleyball, so y'all would've seen me if you went. :D

Wrong thread? It was the Louisiana Roll Call, and I said where I was from, which is in Louisiana. How is that the wrong thread?

First post ! I have to represent with my fellow La. peeps .
Logging in from Baton Rouge . Everyone be safe on their adventures.

Peace...Nexus

NOLA here. I think i'll be attending freak fest for the first time in 2 years. Who else is going?

Hey NONPOINT and DJ NEXUS....we're all in Baton Rouge...want to meet up sometime?

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY EVERYONE~ We're planning a meetup @ freakfest. Be sure to PM me for more details!

lichickendingsa said:

Holy cow!! I used to live in Bastrop, LA.. an hour away from Monroe!!

I was raised in Bastrop, Louisiana until I moved to Florida.. about 15 minutes from Arkansas state line!!

I didnt even know there were party kids in Monroe!! :)

I am from Morehouse Parish.. lived there 16 yrs of my life until I moved to South Florida my 11th grade year..

its so crazy to hear about people partying in Monroe.. :)

I go to visit family and such every year in Louisiana, if anyone is down to party I'll be glad to hang out!! perhaps I can even bring some South Florida candy along with me!! lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.