Roll Call - Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lived in NOLA for 20 yrs......Now im stuck up in ND....Come home every christmas though.....:)

ouch man, north dakota might be a lil rough after being in N.O. for that long.

lake charles....
you lc ppl still around here? if so, whats yalls drug of choice and where do yall party most? we stick around houses and occasionally make appearances at random bars and clubs.

Franklinton, La....redneck central...only parties we have here are when a few of my friends get together at one of their houses....or either we go to mandeville for a house party

^ Ima def be there. About to book the hotel as we speak.

Micro, Icey, Baby Anne, AK 1200, DJ Spin

Whuuuuuut!

damn i thought that louisiana would have more ppl in here...since the only thing that we have to do is get fucked up

If ANYONE i repeat ANYONE feels like meeting in Louisiana just to hang out or exchangewords on wuts going down in LA......im at implicitprodigy

bwadsw1 said:
ouch man, north dakota might be a lil rough after being in N.O. for that long.

Yea the temp diff is rediculous........In NOLA its crazy if it hits below freezing......In ND it can hit as low as - 30 or - 40....thats a typical winter....

BTW this is my new SN

West Monroe Sad to see that there weren't that many Bluelighters further up north. Damn dirty south always having all of the fun.

rollmodel36 said:
West Monroe Sad to see that there weren't that many Bluelighters further up north. Damn dirty south always having all of the fun.

Ha! I'm from West Monroe!

dopeybeaneater said:
damn i thought that louisiana would have more ppl in here...since the only thing that we have to do is get fucked up

so fucking true

i'm from BR, but just moved to NO about a month ago

From Baton Rouge here! :) The scene here isn't that great. Most places you can go to dance really suck unless I am missing out on something. We need more places to dance where they have GOOD music!

disorientedone79 said:
From Baton Rouge here! :) The scene here isn't that great. Most places you can go to dance really suck unless I am missing out on something. We need more places to dance where they have GOOD music!

come to franklinton...we have 0, none, nada places to dance, unless you want to dance in the winn dixie parkin' lot....lol...but i've seen it done. and if you go to Bogalusa, i think only one "club" plays electronica...but it's the same old shit all the time...they either play the blade theme or mortal kombat theme

haven't been on bluelight in forever since i had to sober up. thought i would pop in and say Lake Charles in da house...haha

BeerNut said:
haven't been on bluelight in forever since i had to sober up. thought i would pop in and say Lake Charles in da house...haha

I took a leave of absence for the same reason.....But there's plenty more to do here then talk about getting fucked up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.