Roll Call - Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
StagnantReaction said:
Wow I didn't really mean your physical face, but sure! ;)

You have a very pretty eye color, btw.

Lmao, thanks.

But hey, it's a good idea so we all know what eachother looks like?!

Here's my serious face rockin the pink shirt action. I really don't look quite like this when I'm out though. :p
pinki.jpg

Last edited:
drklnk said:
Here's my serious face rockin the pink shirt action. I really don't look quite like this when I'm out though. :p
pinkie.jpg

Sweet pink shirt! Lol.

Is that a staple pericing in your ear or a double pericing with a hoop just going through both holes? Either way it's rockin.

... so, at wonderland... while kittyflipping and hittin the nitrous ballooon... i

bumped into this chick. stared at her wide pupils for 5 seconds. she stared back at me.

in these 5 seconds i felt as if i had looked into her soul.

in fact this bond was so deep, that i'm sure if you're on here you'll remember me too. im asian btw.

hi! hopefully i get a camera for christmas

oohcow said:
... so, at wonderland... while kittyflipping and hittin the nitrous ballooon... i

bumped into this chick. stared at her wide pupils for 5 seconds. she stared back at me.

in these 5 seconds i felt as if i had looked into her soul.

in fact this bond was so deep, that i'm sure if you're on here you'll remember me too. im asian btw.

hi! hopefully i get a camera for christmas

Awwww that's awesome, That's one of the magics of Kittyflipping. :D

KandyJill said:
Sweet pink shirt! Lol.

Is that a staple pericing in your ear or a double pericing with a hoop just going through both holes? Either way it's rockin.

Yah it's an orbital, 2 holes for one hoop. I have one in each ear.

KandyJill said:
Awwww that's awesome, That's one of the magics of Kittyflipping. :D

lucky to have those connects

I want to make some friends on here , lets talk people!!

drklnk said:
Yah it's an orbital, 2 holes for one hoop. I have one in each ear.

That's sweet. I love unique pericings as well as tattoos.

Sickness212 said:
lucky to have those connects

I want to make some friends on here , lets talk people!!

The kid who had it is out for good. Severed connections and such.

Soldier Field, then most likely hanging in that area for the fireworks, then a friend is working on a little party that we may go to.

BATMAN.jpg

me after...or before (dont really remember) wonderland.

anybody see me? hahaha

KandyJill said:
I might have the chance to go and was wondering if you or anyone went last year and how the turn out was. I wanna know if this will be HUGE!? : D

this girl i met at wonderland is the one who told me about it. she said its always packed and she's the one im goin with.

i think its gonna be pretty fantastic....and even if its not...we got a hotel room and we can have our own party hahaha but im sure its gonna be great=D

Yeah I heard good things from Stellar Spark. I managed to hit up the party at Safehouse around 12, it was jumpin pretty good. Mostly a hipster crowd though.

Then there was a great little afterparty at shake-it-town hq.

That's a decent lineup, but the sound is usually not so good at The Rave. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.