Roll Call - Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago66 said:
cow i pm'ed ya but i dont know if ya got it or not.
and drklnk i love you for posting that overkill thing. i had nothing to do this weekend until i saw that.
thnks!

There's a thread about it in NA events here. The address is in there. Fully legal venue, party til 4m oh yeah!

Reiteration:

Chicago!
Live around the NW burbs, spend most of the time around the northern burbs, sometimes Evanston/north side, sometimes the south side.

Interests: Smoking, music, various psychoactives, interesting things/people/places, carousing, novelty.

Attending NEIU

There is a gathering of community-minded artists every Sunday night in an old church on 31st street (Bridgeport). They run a nonprofit coffeehouse/performance space for anyone looking to display their art (music or otherwise) or coming to see music, eat, chill, and keep a strong sense of community. I come there often, and I hope to see you there.

Last edited:
scarlettsky said:
Okay if that is too formal for you..... Is anyone going to Farewell to Wonderland Dec 16 in Chicago? I think I am going to go. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Ahhhh wonderland. I shall be there! : D

I figured I update my thingy.

Name: Jill
Aim: Sasamii
Interests: Some letters of the alphabet like, A, K, and X. Being hostile to sketchy people. Playing with my kitties. Playing Ragnarok. Ravin. Rockin Out!

hey if i ordered the tickets via paypal. how do i get theM?
haha.

EDIT: sorry i mean tickets to wonderland

alright everyone.

i got good news/bad news

bad news: i wont be going ot wonderland due to 2 of my friends (will be first time rollers) decide their too scared to roll... wtf right?

good news: for you all! i had bought 3 tickets via paypal BEFORE they told me. i have a picture to prove it i spend $69 on these tickets.

i will sell them for $50 if someone wants them... PM me we will set something up. :(.

EDIT: i'm refering to tickets to "farewell to wonderland"

Screw that. It's gonna be a great party regardless of whether you are fucked up or not. Tell them they don't have to roll at the party, or after you all get there and get a feel for it(seems to me they haven't gone to any parties) and then perhaps roll.
I agree that if they aren't comfortable rolling they shouldn't however that shouldn't be the excuse for missing out on the final party in a series that has gone on for nearly a decade.
I'm sure they will have booze and tanks there as well, if those are more appealing as opposed to pills.

drklnk said:
Screw that. It's gonna be a great party regardless of whether you are fucked up or not. Tell them they don't have to roll at the party, or after you all get there and get a feel for it(seems to me they haven't gone to any parties) and then perhaps roll.
I agree that if they aren't comfortable rolling they shouldn't however that shouldn't be the excuse for missing out on the final party in a series that has gone on for nearly a decade.
I'm sure they will have booze and tanks there as well, if those are more appealing as opposed to pills.

they had booze. AND tanks.
and i was rolling so hard i chipped my fucking tooth! OUCH.
i'm just coming down right now....and that party was fucking amazing. wow. dont know if anyone might have seen me there but i had a black batman-esque kind of mask on and was the only person wearing a mask to my knowledge

hahaha i rolled so fucking hard last night... thanks to kandyjill for making my night amazing.

I went to Farewell Too

I went to farewell to Wonderland and it was GREAT! I wasn't on blue light for a few days so I didn't know every one was going. I had such a good time and the venue was awesome. I can't wait for some more source parties. I didn't see anyone wearing a mask. I was wearing a black skirt with tall black boots and had my hair in a pony tail with big silver earings.

KandyJill someone who looked like you asked me if I wanted to make out with their friend who was a guy. Just wondering if it was you?

Too bad its the last Wonderland

scarlettsky said:
I went to farewell to Wonderland and it was GREAT! I wasn't on blue light for a few days so I didn't know every one was going. I had such a good time and the venue was awesome. I can't wait for some more source parties. I didn't see anyone wearing a mask. I was wearing a black skirt with tall black boots and had my hair in a pony tail with big silver earings.

KandyJill someone who looked like you asked me if I wanted to make out with their friend who was a guy. Just wondering if it was you?

Too bad its the last Wonderland

And then we made out right?

Lol, yeah that was me, sorry, they were trying to get me to find them kissing buddies since it was their first time rolling.

wow, a little more organisation and we couldve had a massive bl puddle.
i ended up rolling from pre-party preparations, so i just did a boost and had plenty of happy gas

Merry X-mas : p

DSCN0398.jpg

TokinDerrick said:
are your pupils tiny from the flash, or were you on some PKs?

Lmao. I think it was tiny from the flash, but I was sober! Lol. I swear!

Hey! I posted mine now you all should post yours!
Maybe we can all do a BL rave meet up?

EDIT: Actually.... I might have taken some somas .... I know I took some when we actually got to the concert.... I can't remember! Lol

I'd meet up at some Rave's, but I'm down around St. Louis, so if anyone knows of anything going on around here thats down, and would hook me up with some X (never tried it, and I'd love to try it wit some cool people at a rave of some sort). I'd go.

Status
Not open for further replies.