Roll Call - Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sect (if you dont know me)
Interests: well im on bluelight so what do you think? haha also rollin, music(all kinds) parties, and just sitting around hanging out doin nothin.
aim: HeyYoureAJerk

i wish i had known about this roll call thing when i first started on bluelight...but better late than never.

I'm up for a meeting

Name: Scarlettsky
SEX: Female
Hobbies: Riding (horses) and X X X
Windows Mess: Scarlettsky!!

Hey ya'll I recently moved to the Chicago area also. I am looking 2 meet new likeminded people. You can contact me here or on windows messenger.

I am down for clubbing or a party in the Burbs. I'm also looking to meet other girls who want to party, or a gay male BFF.

I love the idea of a meeting in Chicago posted by the last person.

Love Me

Last edited:
I would like to update my roll call lol its been 3 years and I have grown up just alittle bit lol.
Kamil
Arlington Hts N/W burbs
school
wacko847
im the usual college student Hit me up

i would love to meet some bluelighters too.
im in chicago!!! lets meet up chicago bluelighters.
we'll get coffee or some shit.

(or some rolls maybe?;-))

Okay Chicago66 and OOhCow and anyone else interested in the Chicago area lets stop talking and do it. Lets meet up somewhere public maybe like the Rock & Roll McDonalds or Starbucks or where ever we decide ,send me suggestions. We can PM or e-mail each other the date, address and time. I will volunteer to be the coordinator. If anyone is really interested you can contact me here or through windows messenger or e-mail. I can't PM here yet I'm still a greeny. Just to be safe I think we need at least three people.

Okay if that is too formal for you..... Is anyone going to Farewell to Wonderland Dec 16 in Chicago? I think I am going to go. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

we can set up something at a public place... im so down , i ain't got shit goin on this month lol

i think im gonna be at farewell to wonderland.
you're a bluelighter now scarlett
congrats
now you can message me haha
you too cow

can someone give me some more information on farewell to wonderland?

possibly link me to a flyer or some shit?

thanks

oohcow said:
can someone give me some more information on farewell to wonderland?

possibly link me to a flyer or some shit?

thanks
dunno if this pic will post or not:
1162605004-2-wonderlandinside10.jpg

from what i understand, HUGE venue, with no worries from the police as long as everyone is respectful of the place.
www.midwest-edm.com for info on a lot of events around town.

also, if you wanna check out a sick ass party, Overkill this weekend in chicago heights:
1160667627-2-FINAL_Overkill_Inside.jpg

Last edited:
n: eric
l: west burbs/old town
a: 23
o: currently contracting for a few places
i: good parties, good music, fast cars

cow i pm'ed ya but i dont know if ya got it or not.
and drklnk i love you for posting that overkill thing. i had nothing to do this weekend until i saw that.
thnks!

Status
Not open for further replies.