Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairly recently moved to o-town, not so impressed. plenty of cheap drugs, lack of chill people (or i have yet to locate them...) the only club i've been to is Tabu. nice building, not my scene (though i'm not exactly sure what my scene would be anyway... just not that. they played YMCA for the love of god). any suggestions appreciated...
-staind rose

im so dying to goto orlando for some reason, like to live for a year or so, something about that place appeals to me. Might be that Smilez and South star video, them chikkiez are very hot.. have a suburban beauty look to them > :) _

in Otown....remembering the good o'l days of latenight clubs, endless breaks, and any1 and every1 welcome doors. trying 2 catch a few more good times while avoiding wanna b miami snob clubs and "chill bars" full of sideline jacks hanging on bars and empty dance floors. playing the occasional gig and doing my part to bring back what GH took from us. check out our web page at http://brainreward.stainedillusions.com
therez sum downloadable mp3z and a few pics. send me an email anytime about anything.

Yeah, O-town really does suck actually. At least lately...
Icon was having a couple good saturday nights back towards the end of december, but thats done with now. Supposedly the same person owns both tabu and icon, and is currently trying to sell them both.
For all you UCF / orlando area people folk, there is a new drum and bass night on fridays that starts next week, it's right down the street from the campus. Anyway, me and PrivateParts will prolly be there almost every friday if anyone wants to meet up...
Chris
[ 23 January 2003: Message edited by: NinjaGaiden ]

originally from st. pete . .near tampa for those who dont know where that is. . .in tallahassee now for school . . . go home every so often to see my old stomping grounds. . . go AV02. all my tampa bay area peeps. . . hey. . . .go bucs

Originally posted by rekkneyez:

i would have to agree with you there....i was over there a week before xmas and it sucked!...we went to ybor (nothing special like people said) and it was fucking cold!!!!....the coolest places we found was this lttle Irish pub across the street from the condo in St Pete lol

sorry guys lived there my whole life and well u just gotta know where to look and the peeps to talk to. . . .can always find a party, with "party favors" just need to know the right people. . . .in tallahassee now, if u think st pete is boring try comming up here. . . dry as hell. . . .and nothing to do really. . . .

Originally posted by Liquidskies:
Hey Everyone!!! I used to be a bluelighter a couple years ago, and I just moved to Sarasota, Florida.. I have been trying to find a club to go to, or a party.. something.. If anyone is the Tampa, Sarasota area please let me know.. I need some help!! Thanks everyone!!! PLUR
AV02 . . . .if on 275 get off on Ashley. . .little hole in the wall but off the chain really. . . . dont know exact directions cuz only been there messed up. . . good crowd, massage tables, oxygen bars, vip, ultra vip, best damn dj's opens @ 2am closes at dawn, no cover but bottles of water are 6$ a piece and glowsticks are outrageous there. . .so bring ur own.

Hey whats up all? Gainesville here, looking for some people who are into the scene up or around here? if your around here let me knwo and well talk some more....

Whats up all. Writing from Orlando. I have been here for about a year but have not gone out much. Clubs here don't look very appealing.
Damn I miss the third-world.

AV02 is awesome. Its definately *the* after-hours scene in Tampa.
Speaking of which, new to the board, from St. Pete. Hope to get to meet some of you sometime!

Tampa here...USF area. In Sarasota on some weekends. Not much to do there so I guess I'll stay in Tampa and find some trouble :) ...Home of the BUCS!!! Super bowl baby!!!

^^^^
WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!! That's where I used to live....in Tuscawilla. How old you is?

hey candecoateddreams. im right in your area, hit me up on aim sometime if you wanna chill. its reconpattyc.
atri

I lived in Tuscawilla all my life until recently (right off of deer run road). ALL my peeps from school live in tuscawilla. My 20 year old punk ass is over in the highlands now though. Where do you live now?

there's no edit on here right.......? oh well. What high school did you go to?? I graduated from WSHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.