Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! My first post in almost 2 years(oh I I missed thee Bluelight!!!!)with my new name and all. And my god all I'am doing is reppin' where I'am from oh well its a start.....Anywho I'am from b-o-r-i-n-g- ass Deerfield Beach, Florida.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ashley
[

rollinwith2glostix said:
im from indiana and the party scene in ohio is off the hook!, prolly the best in the nation.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious you've never left the midwest before

Just south of Tampa Bay here

New here... but old in Orlando

Hey! whats up everyone. Congratulations to me on my first post finding this place. Rock and roll!

Anyways Orlando here. Near the florida mall if anyones interested and all that.

8) What's up everyone, I am down here in DOWNTOWN ORLANDO..... I haven't posted in awhile so it's nice to be back !!

Im in fort myers now.(oh god it sucks so bad here) Ive been in Boynton Beach most of my life and Im having east coast withdraws now.8o 8o

werd

still in g'ville. glad to see some peeps from back in the day still post.

Last edited:
Moved to Gville from Jax... Jax SUX
Then they had to mess it all up with the 2AM thing.
<shrug> Whatevah. I graduate in may, then I'm up & out this dump

Oh yeah... shout out to Synapz.. sup d00d?

Last edited:
DadE CoUnTY , FL. representative...

BIG UP'Z~!

NoRTh MiaMi BoyZ

DOOBiE BuRnin

MarLey OFFiCiALZ

WhuT TheY DO KREW

JoU KnoW HoW We DO

100th POSTZ n better

====================
get rich 2 this <!~

=D

DIRTY DIRTY SOUTH!!

wussa peepz...i am reppin the dirty dirty south....by cutler ridge and homestead.....or west kendall...w/e u want 2 call it.....

boring old coral springs...which is why i spend most of my time in ft lauderdale and miami. Miami is where the party's at for sure!%)

I just joined, but I gotta give a shout to all the folks in Gainesville. It might not be where the party is but I dig it. ;)

from the 305 luv for Miami

stuck up in the 904(sigh) jacksonville. not for long maybe, lookin like i might get to move.

oh, and made in dade, sup from LeJeune.

Raverdad!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't spoken or have seen you in forever! I miss you lots!!! Please get in touch with me!!!

^^^OMFG looks who remembered her password :)
hey hunny im gonna call you tomorrow...lets do something friday :)

Chalice© representin Orlando for 8 more weeks....
My last time posting in a Florida roll call after nerely ten years!

Much luv to all of ya'

Status
Not open for further replies.