Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Robitussin multi-symptom cold trip?

thewayjoshis

Bluelighter
Is it safe to trip off of robitussin multi-symptom cole? It contains:

Dextrometherphan HBr
Guaifenesin
Phenylephrine HCl

I know you should only trip off of products that contain ONLY DXM, but I also know a lot of people trip off of DXM + guaifenesin DM syrups and are fine. So will phenylephrine fuck someone if they took a lot of it?

The PhenylPHIRONE in that shit could very well kill you. DXM and guaf syrups might cause nausea in some people but are perfectly usable. DO NOT drink that bottle.

Ok thanks for notifying me. I also gotta DXM+ guaif bottle and nothing else in it. If i drank it would it be the same trip but just more nausea? And if it makes me throw up, will it make the trip less enjoyable as in I wont get as high?

Ok thanks for notifying me. I also gotta DXM+ guaif bottle and nothing else in it. If i drank it would it be the same trip but just more nausea? And if it makes me throw up, will it make the trip less enjoyable as in I wont get as high?

Some people get nauseous from guaf. Some don't. I've done up to 20g of it and haven't had a problem. People that are effected by guafansine have reported that their entire trip is spend over a toilet dry heaving. There's only one way to find out, though.

There's also certain cough syrups that have some type of additive in them that will straight up make you nauseous and puking your brains out too not just from the guaf. I stick with the robitussin now, it seems to be the best. I like the cough gels and they don't make me nauseous but some prefer the syrup. Just make sure you are getting DXM only. There is plenty of preparations that have only DXM.

There's also certain cough syrups that have some type of additive in them that will straight up make you nauseous and puking your brains out too not just from the guaf. I stick with the robitussin now, it seems to be the best. I like the cough gels and they don't make me nauseous but some prefer the syrup. Just make sure you are getting DXM only. There is plenty of preparations that have only DXM.

I prefer MUCINOX Max Strangth. 60mg of DXM in each pill. They're xtended release, but not polistyrox, so you can just chew the pills. They have GUAFANSiNe, but I'm not effected buy it.

How much guaf is an OD or is potentially dangerous? Cuz in the bottle theres 3500 mg total and I'm a drink the whole thing.

I believe the OD threshold for guaf is rather high. The main issue is that it is used to loosen up all the shit/mucus in your lungs. So if you take an excessive amount, you are more likely to shake some stuff up that doesn't need to be shaken up.

Guaifenesin works by drawing water into the bronchi – the air passages branching into our lungs. The released water both thins the mucus and lubricates the airway, facilitating the removal of cold, flu and allergy-associated mucus from the chest by coughing, and making it easier to breathe.

Well I just drank that whole bottle and I barely got any nausea at all so I guess it don't affect me either. I'm having a great trip. I always wanted to know what the third and forth plateau is like. Next trip I plan on going to the third, but I ain't too sure if I should fuck with the fourth. Can you tell me what it was like to go to the fourth plateau?

im sure you've already been told that DXM only syrups are the only ones you should use for recreational purposes. so aside from that my only warning is dont try to go past the 2nd plateau with anything but regular ass robitussin adult strength or robitussin liqui-gels. Once you try a dextromethorphan only product you will see how the other shit actually messes up the high. also a common alternative that is abused is Corricidrin Cough and cold pills. they contain the most amount of DXM available OTC, 30mg per pill, so it seems ideal for third and fourth plateau trips. but it also contains an antihistamine that taken in recreational doses will put a fucking on your liver. so think twice before chugging a bunch of bullcrap syrups.

Alright thanks. I actually just went on a second plateau trip with 20 gelcaps (300mg) yesterday. The only thing is, when I take the syrups, I never throw up. But every time I take the gelcaps, I puke like 3-4 times. I know now to only use products containing DXM ONLY. Guaifenesin is fine though it seems.

im sure you've already been told that DXM only syrups are the only ones you should use for recreational purposes. so aside from that my only warning is dont try to go past the 2nd plateau with anything but regular ass robitussin adult strength or robitussin liqui-gels. Once you try a dextromethorphan only product you will see how the other shit actually messes up the high. also a common alternative that is abused is Corricidrin Cough and cold pills. they contain the most amount of DXM available OTC, 30mg per pill, so it seems ideal for third and fourth plateau trips. but it also contains an antihistamine that taken in recreational doses will put a fucking on your liver. so think twice before chugging a bunch of bullcrap syrups.

MUCINOX is made with 60mg per pill in the max strength formula.

Is it safe to trip off of robitussin multi-symptom cole? It contains:

Dextrometherphan HBr
Guaifenesin
Phenylephrine HCl

I know you should only trip off of products that contain ONLY DXM, but I also know a lot of people trip off of DXM + guaifenesin DM syrups and are fine. So will phenylephrine fuck someone if they took a lot of it?

dont fucking take that shit, get a dxm only product and do an extraction.

or even easier get dyslum and do a very easy extraction...cmon man.