• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Robitussin DX, I just drank a bottle.

Shite...Just got myself a bottle AND realised that i got the WRONG one...this one has got pseudoephedrine in it.
-Dextromethorphan 30mg
-pseudoephedrine 60 mg
----> per 10mL of syrup
At the risk of sounding rather silly, but should i juz chuck the bottle away or can i still try it?
Are there any dangers with mixing the 2 substances in great amounts?
If not, what is the tolerance level and how much and so forth?
Any help would be apprecited!!
thanks!!

Gonegoose: You can try this for low dose DXM experiences, first plateau only. I wouldn't advise taking any more than 30mL at once because that will give you about 180mg pseudoephedrine and 90mg DXM. It will be a mild but speedy DXM experience. Many people find the peripheral speediness of a first plateau DXM trip with pseudoephedrine to be distracting and annoying.
Definitely do not attempt upper plateau DXM trips with this syrup as the pseudoephedrine will raise your temperature and blood pressure too high, and there is a risk of hypertensive shock.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Thanks BT
Will try and get my hands on some DXM only syrup and use this other one for REAL coughs!!
smile.gif

what r these plateuas ur all on about ?...
------------------
rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong an act of sensation with no limits or boundaries >

Erowid DXM FAQ
There are four different kinds of experiences, based on the dosage; these are called plateaus. The first plateau is a mild stimulant effect with a little bit of a buzz, and has been compared to MDA. The second plateau is more intoxicating and has been compared to being drunk and stoned at the same time. The third plateau is dissociative, like a lower dose of ketamine. The fourth plateau is fully dissociative like a higher dose of ketamine.
You should not attempt higher plateau doses unless you have someone with you who can take care of you in case you get sick or freak out. It happens on DXM. Many things can happen unexpectedly on upper plateaus, such as spontaneous memory recall, complex delusions, hallucinations, out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences, and perceived contact with spiritual or alien entities. You need to be pretty stable and grounded before you can handle these things.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I went on a Robo-trip last night and it was unreal! Drank a whole bottle at about 4pm, and it lasted all night.
Before, I always thought that it was impossible to drive a car while on DXM because of the lack of depth perception, but last nite i proved that it is possible!! =) yay
The reality of driving down the road at about 7-8pm traffic became a fancy videogame with lots of neato green and red lights everywhere.
I wouldnt reccomend it to anyone else unless they are the type of person who enjoys extreme challange.

^^
| |
you fucking idiot. read this and never do that again.
True story
driving: it's not a fucking videogame, and if you think it is, then you're a moron. it's bad enough on a deserted road, but IN TRAFFIC? fuck me some people are braindead...

I think once again we've missed the harm reduction side.
Do not freaking drive on substances or if your lathargic or fatigued. FFS people. I totally agree with DQ on this one.
You will get flamed everytime for this, I dont care how funny the bloody story is, its time you got some new jokes.

Nickelodean, not meaning to add fuel to the fire, but i beg of you..PLEASE DO NOT EVEN DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!! PLEASE....
I have no idea how old you are or your background but understand that your very selfish actions will not only cause grief to your own family and friends but that of OTHERS.
I have seen about 5 friends now die from road accidents, it hurts.

Thank you kindly for your input guys, specially DQ. I admit that I was still a bit morning buzzed from the DXM when I posted the other day actually.
Just now ive been thinking up ways to find replacement drivers in the event of being under the influence of substances. I didnt have a mobile phone on me, or any money, so an alternative is 1-800-REVERSE.
Reverse charge call all my mates till I find a sober one with an A class lisence.
And I dont mind the flak I get from posting the stupid shit I do, because like now it will bring me back and allow me to realise other facets of my actions, and the negative possibilities which could have arisen. Now thanks to others insights, insights which I have not experienced yet myself, I can have the chance to take precautionary measures for next time I find myself in the same situation.
Thanks.

Nickelodeon: "Now thanks to others insights, insights which I have not experienced yet myself, I can have the chance to take precautionary measures for next time I find myself in the same situation"
now that's much better. i just hope everyone else lives up to that, too.
DQ.

Had my second DXM experience 2 nights ago, and it was great.
This time I had only about 325 mg and I must say I felt the effects far more. That is they seemed greater. The best thing I did by far though was have some nang bulbs whilst robo-tripping. Completely lost any sense of time and was very (VERY) tripped out.
And I was a PASSENGER in a car whilst tripping and I must say that was fucking great! everything just seemed like I was looking at video images rather than reality.
I'm very fond of my new 'Legal' highs.

Had my second DXM experience 2 nights ago, and it was great.
This time I had only about 325 mg and I must say I felt the effects far more. That is they seemed greater. The best thing I did by far though was have some nang bulbs whilst robo-tripping. Completely lost any sense of time and was very (VERY) tripped out.
And I was a PASSENGER in a car whilst tripping and I must say that was fucking great! everything just seemed like I was looking at video images rather than reality.
I'm very fond of my new 'Legal' highs.