• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin Noob question (cheeks)

infas

Greenlighter
Hello, i'll be really fast in my question:

I just got 60caps of ritalin 10mg here, and i'll snort 50% of those...
However IM FUCKING PARANOID ABOUT MY CHEEKS.

QUESTION: DOES SNORTING RITALIN OR TAKING IT NORMALLY CAN SUNKEN MY CHEEKS? (i feel them burn when taking ritalin)

ps: im taking sustanon and oxandrolone, i think i can't die from a heart attack can i?

Last edited:
I would love to offer some help but I'm not sure what you mean. As for the Ritalin, all I can say as I've done it many times any never experienced anything like that. I've heard my wife say weird shit like that over different oddities but I've never noticed. As for the other meds your own, I don't know. Just use standard caution. For God sakes if you do one and your cheeks actually sag please stop.. at least give it a while before continuing.

I would love to offer some help but I'm not sure what you mean. As for the Ritalin, all I can say as I've done it many times any never experienced anything like that. I've heard my wife say weird shit like that over different oddities but I've never noticed. As for the other meds your own, I don't know. Just use standard caution. For God sakes if you do one and your cheeks actually sag please stop.. at least give it a while before continuing.

gallery-submalar-2-before.jpg

like that shit....
=( i feel my cheeks burning with ritalin

Here's all I can say. Please take with a grain of salt bc it's superficial. When SWIM uses any type of upper they often subcontously grind molars. It's like every time. So much so they they often see a little ridge form on the insides of cheeks from being pinched between molars. If you or SWIY can relate with this ,it could be this at a more extreme level. If this sounds way off base I wouldn't listen to me.

Here's all I can say. Please take with a grain of salt bc it's superficial. When SWIM uses any type of upper they often subcontously grind molars. It's like every time. So much so they they often see a little ridge form on the insides of cheeks from being pinched between molars. If you or SWIY can relate with this ,it could be this at a more extreme level. If this sounds way off base I wouldn't listen to me.

Sorry buddy, my english suck.
Can you please use an easier english?
Should i mix it with salt? or just eat a lil bit salt

It takes a long time to get the "sucked out look". It also takes not caring for yourself, eating well, and sleeping to attain that state of junkiness.

Just don't make it too much of a habit and you will be fine. Also, if you are concerned so much with your looks, I wouldn't be taking drugs. Even cigarettes change your appearance for the worse.

Sorry buddy, my english suck.
Can you please use an easier english?
Should i mix it with salt? or just eat a lil bit salt

"Take it with a grain of salt" is an English expression that basically means that somebody is giving you information, but they want you to know that they aren't a 100% sure it is absolutely correct - for example because they're not experts and only speaking from their own experience, or because the original source of the information may be unreliable or biased.

So no, there is no actual salt involved.