• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin and adderall help me out!

LunaT1K

Greenlighter
adderall VS ritalin, iv heard adderall is more recreational and has less of a "crash" and recently, ritalin doesnt even phase me it just eventualy makes me feel like a load of shit! so im thinking of switching to adderall, does anyone think thats a smart choice? iv heard alot about how ritalin makes everyone feel like crap and most people have to re dose, feel good for like a half hour and crash 2c as hard, and iv done this plus not slept for 10 hours AFTER i crashed so its like torture, i just wanna know is adderall going to cause this intense feeling of crap and once you crash is it easyer to sleep than ritalin?

They're both going to cause a crash, Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) tends to last a bit longer than Ritalin (methylphenidate) - but they both have a crash and will cause you to have issues sleeping afterwords.

Methylphenidate is more related to cocaine. Amphetamine works better IMO for add/study purposes. Crashing from Dextroamphetamine can be really fucking awful too IMO. Not quite as bad as crashing from MDPV or IV cocaine,but close. I went on a three week binge of this shit last year (I wasn't prescribed it at the time), and when I ran out towards the end and had to face the crash it was really shitty, I would be crying for no reason and just suffering from the worst depression.

However if you use it responsibly, you probably won't have to suffer from that. I was plugging/sniffing and injecting about 100mg a day (not an incredibly large amount, but enough for me at the time) around the clock. If you take breaks from D-amp it really helps a lot I found, and you're tolerance drops pretty quickly. If I could go back in time when I had the access to it I would force myself to take a break every other day, I think that would have helped.

Also, Dexedrine, or dextrostat are better than adderall IMO because it's only Dextroamphetamine, it doesn't have levoamphetamin (or whatever the other shitty PNS amphetamines that are included in adderall). It's a much smoother ride, and the come down is more bareable.