• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP wesmdow

I took the time to listen to the song...
jeez I'm gonna cry and I didn't know him hardly
I hope his family is holding up ok (well, the best they can)

a lot of you are trying kick your habits in his honor. It is looking to have been a hard impact on all of you. I am glad to be see some positive out comes like I am. Pierre would be proud of what he has awaken in all of us.

At the end, I was distant with Pierre, and I am really having to deal with that. It has hit me like a pile of bricks.

Last edited:
i put off posting, since it seems i say the same thing every time we lose a bl'er.

it tears me up every time. i have nothing to put into words, so just a simple rip sweetie, and i wish everyone close to him love, and hope they can get over this with as much of their hearts left intact as possible.

<3

RIP, wesmdow, it was surely too early for you to just go like that. I would have thought life would surely have had a lot still up its sleeve for you. I remember some of your posts and I always figured one day you'd figure things out and walk away from the maetsrom of downers,perhaps unscathed and wiser. Sadly, I was wrong. <3

Yo pierre mayne...whaash da deal???

Pierre you don fucked man...WTF!?!?! This is such a shock! Hung out a few times, you seemed pretty lax...DAMN dude..."whats the motherfucking fucking deal someone pass me the kill"

RIP wesmdow you crazy mo-fo!!!

Dammit! dammit dammit dammit. Wish he was here to see how many people cared, how many people he touched.

We had an ongoing debate - Pierre said you have 1 life only, while I believe you keep on trucking.

I believe he'll have to admit defeat in this debate - the universe doesn't waste intelligent, beautiful people.

My condolences to his family and friends - I hope you can remember the good, and feel blessed that he was in your lives.

Pierre, good luck in your travels, you'll find that peace and beauty eventually, I promise <3

Oh my god..

My first thought was "no way"
He was such a regular poster on here, kinda weird to think he'll never post again..
RIP

"Field Of Innocence"

I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now

Where has my heart gone
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I... I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow it seems colder now

Where has my heart gone
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
Believing in everything

Where has my heart gone
An uneven trade for the real world
Believing in everything
Oh, Where

Where has my heart gone
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
Believing in everything

I still remember.

RIP Pierre. I am really missing you.

blissfulMenace said:
i know most of the details. im just not sure what i should share..

he died of a heroin overdose. his mom found him in his bed about 11 today and called the paramedics. They were unable to recussitate him(sp?)

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask them.. il share what i can.
all of his friends are here with me and were talkin about the good times.

its a fucking sad day. my great grandma also passed away at 102 years old today. ive never experienced anything like this

R.I.P s1ck and R.I.P to your great grandmother. S1ck (Pierre) you will never be forgotten. Bluelight will always love you.

OMG i cannot believe this.... i'm so upset! i spoke with him thru PM's and online multiple times and when i was going thru terrible benzo & opiate W/D's he helped me out and offered to do everything someone could possibly do to help me out and i just cannot believe this at all... :(

R.I.P. pierre :(