• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Seith

:(

I know this is out of turn I too am deeply saddened, I'm just wondering how this happened ? :(

I'm shocked. What a loss...

Last year I asked him if he was cool with me using one of his awesome photographs (pills alongside Aussie passport, a coin and a reagent test result) as the header for my website. He was honoured. I often get comments on the image and I tell people to seek out Seith on Pillreports.

So sorry to hear of his passing :(

I never talked to Seith directly, but I always saw his valuable contributions to bluelight and pillreports. Such a shame. :(

R.I.P.

I hope it wasn't another case of mixing stims with opiates. There's a danger that needs more publicity.

Whatever happened... RIP...

I am deeply saddened to hear of Seith's passing. I can't believe it's already almost 2 years ago he started moderating the Aus/NZ section of Pillreports soon before I became too busy to continue and he took over. Unfortunately a busy schedule has kept me from checking into Bluelight or Pillreports in a while and I am shocked & saddened to find out this news today. I am very grateful of Philip's help and dedication to the Pillreports & Bluelight community. I admire his kind and friendly nature.

Rest in peace brother!

I am a little rattled too. I didn't know him either but he was a valuable contributor to this site. Something isn't right. I can only echo what I said in the other thread about another valuable member :(

Best wishes to those that really mattered to him and I am sure there were many.

I was just thinking of you Seith(Phillip). I really miss having you onboard the team. I hope you have found some peace in a much better place. <3

Wow.....don't know what to say. Why does this keep happening to such great people ?

RIP mate, you will be missed.

R.I.P Seith

never spoke to u directly, only on PR and seen his posts on BL. r wealth of knowledge has helped me and im sure thousands. You will be greatly missed

R.I.P

had full respect for you dude. i hope your friends and relatives are ok. like most i didn't know you personally but have read you posts on here and pill reports for ages, you made a huge impact on the scene you loved. r.i.p bro

I can't believe this! I'm honestly gutted to hear this news.

I hope your finally at peace my friend, your going to be such a miss about the place. You did so much for Pillreports for which I will be forever grateful.

RIP