Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Seith

severely etarded

Bluelight Crew
I have just read a post by a family member using Seith's account that reads
in the early hours of the morning on the 14/5/11 Phillip Kriwopischin (Seith) passed away in his sleep. While we havent been given any information on the cause, it looks like an overdose.
I am deeply saddened & shocked by this news. I hope at the very least he has found peace & happiness in a place much better than this cruel world.

My condolences go out to his family, who misses him very much.

You were an incredible asset to our Pillreports.com team, and a very helpful & insightful poster on Bluelight.

At the request of Seith/Phillip's family, I have added the following images of him:

Phillip AKA Seith
inv1id.jpg

Phillip & some of his mates:

e836s6.jpg

Seith was a really awesome guy. I really can't believe he's gone :(

In this thread, his memory may live on with Bluelight as long as the site is around.

RIP Seith We really miss you a lot. <3 :(

Last edited:
Rest in peace Phillip.
I hope you're in a better place.
Gone but not forgotten.

Mate, thankyou for your reports and contributions on Pillreports and here on Bluelight. It is for certain that you were a great person representing the "Harm Reduction" aim.

Rest in peace bro <3

This is heartbreaking to hear, I am so sorry for this loss :(

RIP Seith, thank you for your wonderful presence on this planet <3

RIP Seith. I was deeply saddened to hear of your passing, thanks for your contributions to the HR cause over the years, I hope you have made it to someplace more peaceful than here.

Rest in Peace Seith

Unfortunately it has come to my attention that Seith has passed away in the last few days. There is a thread in BL Shrine for him here but we mods felt that he deserved a memorial thread over here as he was Australian and a valued contributor to this forum.

Rest in peace Seith mate, I never knew you that well but have always enjoyed your posts. Thanks for your contributions to Bluelight as well as Pillreports, you will certainly be missed around here. :| My condolences go out to his friends and family.

Indeed, sad news which seems to be all too common as of late.

I only knew him through his posts and never really communicated with him but nonetheless, still a very sad loss regardless of the details; which I know nothing of.

Wherever he is, Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
This is indeed awful news. Seith, thank you for everything. You will be sorely missed. RIP mate <3

RIP mate, u were a legend on BL and Pillreports. we will miss you.