• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mugz

That's fucking sad. I remember talking to him about rehab and his mom. I'm glad the last thing I said was nice.

I barely knew him but my heart still sunk when I read the title :(

RIP Mugz <3

I was blunt with him recently out of frustration of seeing someone with so much going for them wasting their life. But then we made our peace and I told him he was good looking which he appreciated :(

Like angel said I hope it was a mistake/accident. I know he was using b recently. I had a weird premonition a few months ago his would be the next name we saw with RIP next to it.

Thinking of you big time Angel, and of course his family <3

^ I think the first reaction everyone had was denial...It's only normal, doubt anyone took the joke thing seriously.

No, indeed. I get where people were coming from. Mugz does disaster, then rights himself. He doesn't die.

I took it seriously because I needed to because it made me half go into denial too. i can't believe it.

oh man i told him off the other day too,

And I've no doubt that he deserved a telling off!!

He got lots of tellings off from me and from lots of people on here. He never listened. He alwauys just kept on doing his Mugzy thing. I know one of his last posts on here was saying he was suicidal, but I really really don't think he deliberately killed himself. I'm not going to wander off into egotistical musings about the fact that I could have done more.

I want this thread to be about nice things about the silly jester from portsmouth. But I can't think of nice things when i feel like my guts have been ripped out. He was a fucking idiot. A sweet and well meaning loving idiot. FUCK.

Tragic news, I'm sorry Angel, and hope you and his family can eventually find peace with your loss <3

Jesus. Awful, awful news.

Mart, I hope wherever you are, you are finally at peace.

Bless you Angel, I didn't know he said that about feeling suicidal.

BCF no-one told him off just for the sake of being a cunt, we just wanted to see him back on an even keel. Like you said Angel, he walked his own path.

The nice things will come, he was popular in an enduring way that many EADDers aren't (I include myself in that) because it was so obvious he was a good hearted & nice person. We're all in shock.

Fuck :(

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Angelsmoke I'm so sorry, <3 to you.

So sad, Mugz was a great character, forum was brighter for his presence.

Lean on the good people of BL as much as you need angelsmoke. Thoughts with you and Martin's family.

If ever there was a call for blacklight this is it. Shared the same name as him and PM'd a few times about stupid shit.

Ill miss his posts. Liked reading about his escapades as I'm mainly a lurker.

awful news
didnt know him that well - i stopped posting regularly before he became a EADD addict but he was a good natured chap, heart goes out to his family. such a sad story that appears far too regularly on this forum

RIP

Thanks b&w to be honest unjust wanted to see him living life happily, he was on such a bad path n I thought he had sorten it n the. I saw his 3-mmc binge n thought urgh

Phones about to die, be bk inabit

My thought's go out to his family and friends, and all who knew him.

He was a big character in EADD, will be missed by all.

Very sad.

For fuck sake! Logged on to see this at the top of the page :( Agree with the blacklight..

Off to a funeral tomorrow as well, 'nuff death!

Hope his family are holding up okay..

Just thinking about this, we all should pull our fingers out n meet up somewhere accessable to us all for a gigantic messfest, im sure mugz woulda wanted it, any thoughts?

Jeez! This is terrible news.

Heart goes out to everyone who knew him. Chatted once in tinychat (or whatever) when he was on BL sabbatical (and obviously couldn't miss him here).