• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mugz

What's going on... haven't been much on Bluelight lately, so sorry to hear this, didn't know Mugz personally and I was worried about him at times but I liked the guy a lot. R.I.P. Martin <3

i didnt know mugz, except for the pccasional bullshit conversation. from what i gathered he was a good guy.

R.I.P. Mugz, this next shot of crown is for you bruh.

Very upsetting news.If this news can be used by anyone out there(thats got the desire) to face there pain and stop numbing themselves use this it can be done. Look for support its there if you are prepared to receive it. You can completely change. I have and I feel how I wanted drugs to make me feel . Im now clean and dont even smoke cigs which would have seemed like a miracle a year ago. Drugs caused me the pain they once relieved. It is possible to let go of drugs and move on. RIP MUGZ Your words jumped off the screen in a way no one else on here could. Your energy will be sorely missed. I wish everyone on here peace.

Last edited:
I didn't know Mugz at all, although I did enjoy reading his posts when he was at his best. Last year a friend of mine died who had a similarly large web presence on a totally unrelated forum. The outpourings of grief and condolences that were subsequently seen by his friends and family proved very beneficial and provided a lot of comfort and support at what was obviously a very difficult time. So to the dozens of people that have expressed their fondness and love on this thread, you should know that it is probably being keenly appreciated by the friends of Mugz that view this site even if they never actually log in to say so.

I didn't know Mugz at all, although I did enjoy reading his posts when he was at his best. Last year a friend of mine died who had a similarly large web presence on a totally unrelated forum. The outpourings of grief and condolences that were subsequently seen by his friends and family proved very beneficial and provided a lot of comfort and support at what was obviously a very difficult time. So to the dozens of people that have expressed their fondness and love on this thread, you should know that it is probably being keenly appreciated by the friends of Mugz that view this site even if they never actually log in to say so.

nice one and nice thought.

Thanks for a really nice post ddhats.

It's certainly making me happy to read how loved Martin was on here.

I'm sorry but I still don't have any news or more information for any of you yet. When I do know anything I will of course let you know.

Take care of yourselves and of each other <3

I think it's just starting to hit me. I've had an awful week and I need to talk to Martin right now. But I can't.
I really hope he's happy wherever he is because such a great person can't have been taken from us if not for some greater plan.

I haven't been back here properly for some time, and what sad news this is. Unfortunately though it's not surprising. :(

I never got to meet Martin but I remember chatting to him on MSN chat a good 6-8 years ago?? He had a heart of gold and quite the entrepreneur, just a bit misguided at times. Haha his story about selling glowsticks outside of platesmasher cracked me up...

Condolences to all close friends and family.

Logged onto BL for the first time in an age, and discover this sad news.

<3 to his family, and all who knew him.

Have a peaceful voyage Mugz...

I miss you Marty.

I miss talking to you about my day
I miss listening to your adventures
I miss your great TV recommendations
I miss how optimistic you always were even when things were bad
I miss your amazing squeezy hugs
I miss having a friend I could tell anything to and know they'd never judge and always support me NO MATTER WHAT
I miss your weird Pompey slag. I miss you calling me a dinlo
A Japanese customer said to me today "have you founded the bug yet?" and it made me sad because you'd say "founded" instead of "found" sometimes
^^ I miss you because no one would think that was funny except for you
I miss you because you always made me feel safe
I miss your ridiculous business ideas. If you were still alive I would buy you lots of bike chains and spray paint so you could find out for real if there was a fortune in colourful bike chains
I miss you because you always forgave me, and you always thought I was a good person even when I did horrible things.

RIP my darling.

Mugz I am so sorry I have been so busy and couldn't answer your Skype calls when you needed me over the last couple of months. Shit. I had him on Skype not that long ago.

Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Fuck I hate this.