• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Lagger / Splatt

Omg i seen him in a post only a few days ago, i didn't know him but thats awful, my thoughts are with his friends and family. RIP Lagger mate

FUCK

R.I.P Man...... I was just wondering why he wasn't on MSN this morning, we'd been talking pretty constant for the past few years on and off bluelight (plus catching up when I went over his way), consider him a great friend...

This.. is.. just... fucked....news..........................

I"m at a lost for words now and that hardly ever happens..

Love you bro and shit....I'd been busy with our daughter being sick this past week to be at the PC and hardly spoke, now I'm thinking the "what ifs".. :(:(:(:(:(

Sad news indeed. Never met him in person, but learnt alot from his very detailed pill reports as splatt. And his comments abt mine and other reports.

He sent me a PM on here 3 weeks or so ago as lagger saying thanks for the news posts and suggested some other sites to use. Didnt know that was him until now.

RIP.

Tried to ignore this when I first saw it yesterday.

Talked to splatt when he first joined, he seemed like a good dude despite his issues. Heartbreaking news and always hits close to home when a fellow bluelight member dies :(

RIP...

Dude, why the fuck... dude why.

I'm so upset man im crying, you were like my best friend man... Farewell my brother... you're the first tear i've shed for someone in a long time.

Too many Blers have taken this road :( My thoughts are with Ms family and friends, particularly you MrIbis. I know how close you guys have been.

I never met the dude but knew him well though his posts . Tragic, I am saddened and upset, I hope, Splatt, that you are in a better space. Condolences to friends an family. :(

To my dearest friend splatt, i dedicate this song to you;

360 - Subtle way of Suicide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPIRye8MWjw

I'll miss you forever my best friend. You showed me light when i didn't have any, taught me so much - thing's we've done together would shock almost anyone. Farewell for good this time - so sorry to lose you.

Thanks p_d that means a lot.

RIP man, you will be missed... I am sorry it got to the point you felt you had to do this.

RIP Lagger. You'll have no more worries now - or a heaven filled with every drug you could ever want and no come down....

RIP I may not have known you but you will be missed. I wish I could of gotten the chance to get to know you better.

It's not a fools joke, the guy messaged me and a few other influential blers just before his death - and his family have confirmed it on facebook.

Yeah real glad i got to spend some time with him for his bday.
He would have moments where he would plan for the future and be ok, but his many health issues and they were only going to get worst in the future was all too much.
When he took the MXE and fury in a already shaky mental state it just pushed him over the edge of something he had been thinking about anyway. A lessen here is dont fuck with hallucinogens and RC hallucinogens especially when your not in a good mental place.

A dude who had some mad hookups and balls to pull it off. Your death will leave a dent in Aus RC world for a long time to come.

I'll never forget how he would have 8 nangs straight into ya mouth one after another and hold them in. His lungs must have been able to withstand mad pressure. He would have nangs and yell in such a crazy voice. Always wonder what the neighbors would have thought when he was creaming about trolls and god knows while we were tripping on 2c's.

Last edited:
Someone should list all matt's usernames. Most banned or hidden.
Splatt, Lager, slimmer, heinsburg etc. mods would know them

Last edited:
I remember reading Splatt's posts on CWE when I first came to BL... inspired me to work on my own technique and method which I eventually used for the OD CWE thread.

Hope you are in a better place now brother; this one's for you.

Really sad news especially for the family and loved ones around him. Einstein once quoted "A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

Being strong is a responsibility.