• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Lagger / Splatt

Jakeperson

Bluelighter
Some of you may also know him as Splatt and another 100 different user names. I know he was not well liked by all around here but he deserves a goodbye.

You can almost follow his use and abuse of drugs through Bluelight and you will learn a great lesson in why not to go over-board with drugs.

He committed suicide last night.

RIP:(

This is extremely shocking and I am very sorry to hear this :(

RIP Splatt <3

Thank you for letting us know Jake.

Thanks guys, feel a little bit responsible as he told me he had "pretty much committed suicide" before leaving MSN last night and I shrugged it off.

Although I know he will be happier now as the latter part of his life from his accounts sound like a nightmare.

<3

Yeah it was all down hill from getting kicked off BL. Then bad reaction to having MXE and fury the other week which he never recovered from.

RIP

Too weird to live, too rare to die.. until now

Last edited:
Was in the middle of creating this thread for him just now. Am so sorry that this has happened to him, he was a very good friend of mine. Rest in piece buddy.

Wow. This sort of news is always shocking, although he certainly had a colourful history here on BL everyone deserves a send off. Although, I wish we never had to send people off so young.

Rest in peace indeed.

ive lurked here for a long time and although most of the long term bluelighters dont know me I kinda got to know a lot of you through reading, learning, laughing and at times sadness from reading your posts, as Im sure a great deal of bluelighters do. We choose a different path to most, one thats pitted with danger to explore the deepest realms of our minds and existence as we sometimes arnt satisfied with the norm.

RIP Splatt x

That's horrible. (RIP & love to the family and close friends.)
Like some others, I know him only through posts/threads but personality, character, charisma and passion no doubt were evident or shown through enough to leave an impression (and I smile in reflecion). I hope he's also now smiling... peaceful.

I'm not here often but remember seeing his username around. Always sad to see someone believe that's the only way. I hope everyone who knew him are looking after themselves.

Thanks guys, feel a little bit responsible as he told me he had "pretty much committed suicide" before leaving MSN last night and I shrugged it off.

Please don't take any responsibility of this on your own shoulders. Chances are he had been thinking about this for a long time and there was nothing you could've done to change what has happened. Take care mate <3

Much love and strength to all of his friends and family <3

RIP Splatt :(

I learnt a lot from his posts in my early BL days and I'm sorry I never got to meet him and that I couldn't offer him better advice re benzos & getting straight in the last few months. I'd like to think the BL community is prett close, Australian BL'ers in particular so it's always tragic when we lose members before their time... :,(

My condolences to his close friends and family <3

omfg this is horrible news

i spoke to him last night and he was quite down

GOD DAMN IT thats fucked up

RIP lagger

Last edited:
Ive read many of his posts and kinda feel like I know him and it makes me sad. Cant imagine how you guys that considered him a close mate feel. Best wishes to his family and friends, doing their best to cope with this terrible loss

Fuck... I can't believe it. I'd talked to Splatt in other incarnations a few times, posted with him, heard crazy stories from other BL'ers. I guess he and I were in conflict a couple of times as well.

Very sad to hear.

Jake, don't take it too hard and too personally. There's nothing you could have done; if he had his mind set on it, he was going to do it.

From personal experience, trying to find answers to this is impossible and very painful... I hope his family and everyone who knew him personally are holding up.

I am totally lost for words.

I have been a long time lurker here. It's not uncommon for me to spend hours reading threads here 7 days in a row and not make a single comment. I mostly read threads and depending on my enthusiasm or how drunk or stoned I am I might post a few quotes.

Splatt I remember alot, in fact more then alot.

FFFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for your loss Jake. Not just your loss but bluelight's loss. Our loss.

I have suffered extreme mental illness for nearly seven years. Hardcore depression and drug abuse. Two times I have attempted suicide. The last time I put myself in intensive care for 9 days and hospital for a total of 37 days. It's hard. Life is hard. I know. I understand.

We all die mate, understand that he is in a better place right now....... a place that we all will be one day. Splatt, make sure you pack me a mother fucking cone aye. And RIP mate. :(

that is so sad :(

Jake you really shouldnt feel responsible. I know thats easier said than done tho :(