• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Keaton

Goddammit dude. I cant believe it. Someone please tell me what happened to him?

Wow. Rest in peace stephen. Dont even know what to say. Your presence will be greatly missed.

I thought so too. I havent talked to him in forever and last I heard about him was the motorcycle accident. Can someone pm me if you dont want to post? Much appreciated.

<3

Goddammit dude. I cant believe it. Someone please tell me what happened to him?

Wow. Rest in peace stephen. Dont even know what to say. Your presence will be greatly missed.

Motorcycle accident fucked him up pretty good iirc
Wasn't it also like one of his first few times he even road a crotch rocket before

Those things are so light and fast, with out a helmet you're pretty much fucked if you have a bad wreck

I knew a guy who died after hitting a deer on a huge harley chopper and it destroyed him and the whole bike, he was going at least 65 on the highway around 3am at night...

He was doing fine, but was having complications after the surgeries.

Thanks bombo.

Hope he didnt suffer too badly. Shit that is fucking crazy. :(

Rest in peace brother. You were a good dude. <3

This is pretty sad.

I hope he got a few sponge baths before the end. That pierced cock deserved a proper send off :(

Fucking fuck, Stephen. This is just so fucked. :(
Goddamn it. Rest in peace, dude. You were an awesome Lounge rat and you will always live in our collective memories. <3 <3 <3

I really wish I could have met him. He is gone way way too soon.

Poor guy. Him & I had our differences when I was a smod & he came to me for advice on his behavior on the board and a few other things. After that, we shared some good chats. Really sad news.

wow.

last i heard he was doing fantastically in his recovery. this is terribly sad news. what a wonderful person.

my love to bombo, amanda and owl <3

...kytnism...:|