• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Keaton

Wow wtf, this site has members dying all over the place .. not cool.
I remember talking about light shows with him, we'd exchange tips and all that good stuff.
Real sad news.... RIP :(

keaton: you're great dude.
fuck man.

hahahaha. remember that time i wanted to ditch this account cause it got blown up by my IRL...real life...so you gave me an alt to post nudes on because for some reason our dumbasses didn't think everyone would have committed my bod to memory and catch on?
hahaha.
oh man.

you were silly. we did silly things, we had silly conversations.

even though i haven't talked to you in a while, i liked seeing your name pop up on my facebook. you always made me smile. just thinking of you with your bellhop tassel hat on now makes me smile.

you're a good kid dude.

fuckin aye.

"Death is not the worst thing," the kindly man replied. “It is His gift to us, an end to want and pain. On the day that we are born the Many-Faced God sends each of us a dark angel to walk through life beside us. When our sins and our sufferings grow too great to be borne, the angel takes us by the hand to lead us to the nightlands, where the stars burn ever bright."

some solace in knowing you're at least free of worldly pain and suffering...wish you didn't have to leave us so soon though.

kb3p9Gz.png

sorry but every time a BL shine thread is made all i can think about is the movie world's greatest dad

and how accurate one of the main theme is

Keaton was genuine. He was kind through and through. The first Christmas without Caleb he made a point of PMing me to say that he hoped we would all be OK--that he knew the holidays would be hard. I cannot believe this and I am so sorry. <3

RIP, bud.

Although we had our differences for a little while we got on good terms n shared a few laughs along the way.

Hope youre in a better place now, using dem training wheels and wearing a fucking helmet as the law should dictate in your backward ass country.

Adios fellow Stephen.

Damn dude :(

It just goes to show how things can change in a heartbeat. I dumped my motorcycle on a highway in June and it was definitely an eye opening experience for sure. I was going 70+ but managed to get my speed down before I wiped out. I had an angel on my shoulder. It can be a dangerous sport, no doubt about it. I wish things had turned out differently for Keaton.

Look twice everyone, you can save a life.

we probably would have gotten along great but never got the chance to

RIP dude

I miss you Stephen. Really bad. I think about you every day even though it's not going to bring you back. Hope you're chilling with Stan in hell where you belong, you little shit. Love you. xx

Stephen would be so happy to see all the love that you have posted. Yes, he was in a motorcycle accident that was not his fault. Someone turned in front of him. He should have passed that night, but we were lucky enough to get an additional 3 months with him. He had many ups & downs during that time & was surrounded with so much love that he didn't even realized was around him until this accident. He affected so many people in his short life. It is always great to hear a story about him because no 2 are alike.
He loved his dog, Opy so much & he did get to see him. Stephen left this world surrounded by the people he loved the most. He went peacefully.
Thanks to you all for changing your avatars, that was a tattoo he was going to get; instead his sister got it for him.

Last edited:
How how he went out makes it even worse.

Should of goom'd with you last year. Well that one other short time.. :) Keaton was one cool as fool and equally as nice.

I wrote DNA to console her. She's not coming back, but said something like, "You have no idea how better you just made me feel, ty you etc." I just wanted to help someway, since I ca t no longer help Keaton. If I knew he was in the hospital, I def would have visited post coma.

Goodbye fried :(

Its your birthday. If youre out there somewhere, I hope youre having a blast <3

I miss you.

Happy birthday dear Stephen <3
this drink's for you. I miss you so much, not a day goes by where I don't think of you. Hope you're getting hammed with melange, tally, and all the rest of the BLers. And Stan.

Love you. Always have, always will.

holy fuck..i havent been on for a little bit and i come back to see this..so shitty he was a really good guy