RIP junctionalfunkie :(

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
It is with terrible sadness that I must notify you all of junctionalfunkie's passing. He took his own life on Wednesday evening.

Here is his Shrine thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=533294

He was an active member here in TDS and was loved and respected by a lot of you. I know that he struggled through various stages of his life, yet despite this he was a warm, loving, generous man. I sincerely hope he has found the peace he was looking for.
He will be sorely missed.

RIP jf <3

No shit?

Damn man...

RIP JF...

He seemed to be doing well..

He was a real cool guy :(

junctionalfunkie- If you were to read this, I would want you to know that you touched my life in so many ways.

You were such a vibrant, loving and open minded man.
You were someone I truly cared for and I am terribly sad to hear that your obvious love of life came to such an abrupt and heart wrenching end.
Your memory will live on through the many people you touched here on BL <3
Rest in Peace, my friend.

Last edited:
wow... crazy.

I assume he was partying and I know he was having a hard time getting certified but just goes to show you just never know. RIP

Simple Twist of Fate
peace.
seedless

Last edited:
I had no idea he was hurting so much. Although he would talk about being lonely from time to time I never got the impression it was this severe.
I can't help wondering if his trip to Phucket traumatized him in someway... or if he would have done this still living in the states . Almost like he was trying to escape, then got to Thailand and realized it didn't work.

I have to say this one bothers me the most and I feel rather terrible hearing this. I don't feel like this had to happen and maybe if he just had someone to turn to he would have been alright.
Junctionalfunkie you will always remain in spirit by the lives of others in whom you affected. I hope your up there walking the heavens with a smile on your face, not able to feel anymore what its like to be human and alone.
I will also pray for your father, who I know you weren't happy about leaving in his fragile condition, but I hope the both of you are rejoined in happiness for eternity.

Ah fucking hell :( . I don't even know what to say bout this. I thought he was clean or atleast cleanish and getting better! fucking hell.

RIP man <3

RIP, JF <3

may you find peace and true happiness in whatever lands you are now travelling. Your kind spirit will certainly be rewarded wherever you may be now

junctionalfunkie- If you were to read this, I would want you to know that you touched my life in so many ways.

You were such a vibrant, loving and open minded man.
You were someone I truly cared for and I am terribly sad to hear that your obvious love of life came to such an abrupt and heart wrenching end.
Your memory will live on through the many people you touched here on BL <3
Rest in Peace, my friend.

oh brother, we will always think about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. i hate seeing shit like this. what a loss. i hope hes in a better place now. P.L.U.R

Oh mannn :(

The last post i read by him he was talking about teaching oversea's.. i thought he was doing so good..

R.I.P my friend.

I enjoyed reading his posts as well and I am really sorry about this.

RIP jf, hope you're happier now than you have been before.