• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Carsick

I saw this on facebook the the other day and haven't really wanted to come on bluelight since.

We'll miss you big time mate :( I'll always remember the good times we've had and how can I forget the sight of the penile implants 8o

See you soon, but not too soon I hope. I don't want to be the next one to go so hopefully some good will come of this in a twisted way. Downers are a bitch. :X

Hi. It's not like I knew carsick very well, but we had met and he was a really good lad.
I just wanted to say sorry, I know it's a bit late but I don't really get the internet very often.
This is such a terrible thing to happen and all I can say is I know it's sturred in me old memories of other past bluelighters we've lost as im sure it has in others. I hope everyones cush and I hope carsick is in a happy place.
<3

It has sadly come to our attention that Carsick passed away over the weekend.
He was found dead on saturday night of a suspected drug overdose.
Gutted to lose another fellow bluelighter and friend.

Leave all your thoughts and wishes here, it will eventually be moved to the BL shrine.

RIP Michael <3

jasperv.jpg

OH MY GOD WHAT?

That's so sad! He was here...seemingly days ago...

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

RIP Buddy, Enjoy the never ending bellringer of the post-death DMT experience. <3

I can't believe he's gone! He was just in OD like...seemingly within weeks of now!

Much love and peace to his family and friends! :(

Very sad news, what posts I saw of his were uplifting, funny and jovial. I hope his passing was as peaceful as possible and his close friends and family can recover from this loss. :(

Fucking jesus christ I can't believe it, I had started talking to him again around Christmas he was telling me he was really going to sort his life out.

Such a sad loss, RIP mate, you made me feel welcome in this weird wide world of forums, you were the first one to talk to me.

Thank you <3