• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Carsick

:(

i hope you find what youre looking for carsick. i enjoyed your posts.

Remember trying to find his flat whilst he was on acid trying to get nitrous, walking around Bristol in a dazed and confused state, miss you man.

RIP.

Those are some wonderful pics of him Felix & Cherry :)
I remember saying this at the time of losing another member of the EADD crew:

Let's all try to remember the good things he did in his life for himself and others.

I couldn't say much at the time as it brought back feelings of someone I was quite close to who was lost due to Pneumonia coupled with swine flu a couple of months ago...
She was the first person to greet me and many others at the Depression chatroom and forum I attend and made so many people feel welcome and did so much for others.

I'm sorry to derail this thread, but I hope it was a painless passing and that he was at peace when it happened..

Rest well comrade... Drift off into the peace you left us in... ♥♥♥

Insane.

EDIT: It's really crazy. I didn't know him at all, but his username and avatar are recognisable to me. It's not so much a sense of loss to me, I have lost a fellow poster and potential friend but I can't really claim to have lost someone that I've never known as a friend. Instead I'm left with an unsettling feeling, almost like the world has changed, and it will never been the same again. The frightening thing is I wouldn't have even known the world had changed if it wasn't for this thread. Carsick will never post again, and I would have continued my activity, not noticing the posts that, while not missing could have been there and changed entire threads.

Forums offer very remote connections to a large number of people, and I suspect this is far from the only time a poster I've interacted with has died, but it is the first time I've known that it has happened.

I'm sure he was a good bloke, I don't want to sound disingenuous so I'll let the people who did know him make the tributes, the above is more self-reflection really.

Last edited:
Ah fuck.

R.I.P Carsick.

One of the few bluelighters I have met in the flesh, hope he's in a happier place.

he was a poster who I recognized soon after joining Bluelight rest in peace <3

We sometimes congratulate ourselves at the moment of waking from a troubled dream: it may be so the moment after death

RIP.
I never knew him personally, but always took the time to read his informative and funny posts. Seemed like a happy go lucky, kind of guy. Condolences to his family and friends.

nooooooooooo :(

i met carsick while living in the uk last year and he showed us an unforgettable time in bristol. he was one of those bluelighters who loved partying to excess, but he was amazingly intelligent and really seemed to be the type who could always handle his dosages. i hope he has found an all-night party to crash in the next realm.

what a loss. RIP michael, you will be missed <3

FUCK, Can't believe it. i don't know what to say but whats allready been said and hope you've gone onto somewhere better and maybe catch you in the afterlife. :(