• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Carsick

Evad

Bluelight Crew
It has sadly come to our attention that Carsick passed away over the weekend.
He was found dead on saturday night of a suspected drug overdose.
Gutted to lose another fellow bluelighter and friend.

Leave all your thoughts and wishes here, it will eventually be moved to the BL shrine.

RIP Michael <3

jasperv.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck. Bad times.

I didn't know him, but he seemed like a good guy from his posts on here. Condolences to his friends, family etc.

RIP

Didn't really know him that well either, but still a very sad moment. Seemed like a nice guy :(. RIP fella.

OMFG. harshness :( hard to know what to say... he always seemed like a together guy whenever we spoke on msn. Really makes you take a step back and think about shit...

So sorry to hear this news :(

What a fucking shame. Truly genuine and intelligent guy who would always look out for others.

RIP Jasper

Fuck. Another member of the BL family taken away from us too soon. :( RIP.

Even though I'm new here and didn't know him, I'd like to offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends, awful news indeed.

To you guys on here who got to know him very well through Bluelight and clearly thought a lot of him, sorry you have to hear this has happened.

Peace.

Dammnnn.

I always get said when I see RIP threads, but this is the first time I've really recognized the name.

RIP :( <3

Bummer

Oh what a great dollop of shit news that is. I met carsick about 7 years ago at a couple of Glades, a planet angel or three, the usual Bluelight nonsense. Hearing about this has made me feel glad I have enough going on in my life that I forget to take drugs any more.

He was a really warm, open guy, but (back then) he was also an enthusiastic nihilist. He always travelled alone, but knew people from everywhere.

Every person who comes on Bluelight should know they are dancing close to the fire. Occasionally one of us falls in. The longer we stick around, the more this is going to happen. It doesn't get any easier either. As long as we learn, grow, keep the doses under control, testing the pills, checking the sources, we're paying our respects to the fallen- aren't we?

R.I.P. Jasper, I hope heaven isn't like sobering up a muddy field near Reading.

/edit of course it isn't, HEAVEN DOESN'T EXIST

Last edited: