• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP broken&forgotten

May he rest in peace. So sad - I never knew him, but this has affected me.
Much Love.
<3

:( :( :(

Andi was awesome, a true sweetheart. It's hard to believe that he's gone. I hope he's at peace now. <3

sad news indeed.

alasdair

I can't believe this :(

We never had any private conversations but we had a rapport going on the forum. He was such a sweet guy.

He rests in peace, and my sympathies go to those who loved him and those whom he loved.

<3.

p.s. If anyone learns of anymore details re. his death, please PM me if you would rather not post online. I can't explain right here why I'm curious about it.

I can't place his name, maybe my memory is shot. :\

RIP, condolences to his family.

Also, hi Serena. :)

Andi always spoke his mind no matter what - and that's how I will always remember him.

Although I didn't know him personally I did enjoy reading his posts. It's so sad to hear when someone so young leaves us suddenly. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I didn't know him but this is SO sad. He wasn't much older than me. His poor family and friends. May they find comfort.

i have only met a very few people on here, but it is still a community that has been a part of my life for a few years, though in a very abstract way. every time someone passes it is such a reality break from the levity this place brings. b&f was a memorable part of this site, and while i am not a fucking crybaby, i cried tonight. i hope he is at peace.