• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP broken&forgotten

I'm sorry...I've known a few people who unfortunatly took their own life...the signs where there we just overlooked them...and I just happened to notice that playlist...I wasn't suggesting anything..again I'm sorry to his friends family and peers

Don't apologize, you made a good point.

RIP Notorious BOI /B&F

Oh no. Regardless of what happened, the end result being his death is a tragedy for all who knew him.

My thoughts go to people here who have already lost too many loved ones on bluelight and those who were close to him.

I really hope journals can be saved as he had one and it would be awesome to have those memories of him back.
<3

Really sorry for the pain his friends and family are experiencing. I hate hearing about this shit.

Last edited:
hopefully the peace he was looking for in life has been found in death

Damn, I'm at a loss for words. I don't know how to react. I always liked him. He use to call me when he was rolling and talk about jibirish. Rest In Peace Brother...

:(

Hell, I liked him back before he got banned as "NotoriousBoi"...

Last edited:
I am so sorry. I did not personally know him, but this is a terrible tragedy.

B&F, I hope you are at peace now. <3

I hate to read this. The second I saw his name, his M&M avatar popped into my head and I instantly knew who he was. Never talked to him outside of forum discussion, but he seemed like a very decent guy. He will be missed around here. Broken maybe, but he will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace Andi.

the songs on this kids playlist are

1 save him
2 oh mamma
3. im in peace
4.supposed to grow old
5. mr therapy man.
6.be back soon
7.golden train
8. down in cold dirt

id hate to suggest it but was the kid trying to say something?

hindsight is always 20/20 my friend

i only just saw your name pop up in the mormon prevention thread; and to now find this thread; feels absolutely horrible and numbing. <3 :(

my condolences to your family and closest friends, andi. time may be broken, but youll never be forgotten.

all my love

<3

...kytnism...:|

hindsight is always 20/20 my friend

That's some real talk

this the first BL member lost since I joined..I was just reading the shrine.....xtcxtc(alan) must have been a cool dude too...who would have thought one person single handly kept BL alive in a monetary aspect...and yet no one knew really

This is so very, very sad. :(

RIP, Andi.

I didn't know you, but I've read your posts for years; which makes you a part of me. Go easy, bro. <3

^ I couldn't have put it better.

<moment of silence>

Peace, friend.