View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Right amount of risperidone for an 100ug LSD trip

i0nny

Greenlighter
I plan on doing 100ug of LSD and for the absolute worst case i planned in risperidone is 2mg enough to antagonize 100ug?

No. No amount of antipsychotics antagonizes. You will feel the effects of both drugs.

I would say yes , it will most likely completely kill a 100 microgram dose of lsd
yeah thought so 0.5mg already antagonized 50ug i heard has high selectivity for 5HT2A making it perfect for this job

Not quite right.
APs block dopamine. But you notice serotonergic and adrenergic receptors still bind LSD. My best take is to say it will interfere the release and reuptake of dopamine with psychedelics. You're better off riding out a trip than trying to doxx it.

I plan on doing 100ug of LSD and for the absolute worst case i planned in risperidone is 2mg enough to antagonize 100ug?
Yes, it may be a bit too much, really. 1mg would get the job done.

yeah thought so 0.5mg already antagonized 50ug i heard has high selectivity for 5HT2A making it perfect for this job
Correct, risperidone is considered the perfect lsd antagonist .

i will take 2mg with me anyways in case 1mg wont cut it but i doubt i will need it
2mg is considered quite a high dose of risperidone, just be aware. That dose can cause negative side effects such as RLS.

My advice is to stop playing with antipsychotics. It's guessing at medicine.
APs slow you down, almost retard your mind.
If you don't feel you can handle an acid trip. you shouldn't be taking acid to begin with.
It's like shooting a dose of heroin to help you fall asleep to let the acid run it's course.
Dumb Dumb Dumb.

If you don't feel you can handle an acid trip. you shouldn't be taking acid to begin with.
It's like shooting a dose of heroin to help you fall asleep to let the acid run it's course.
Dumb Dumb Dumb.
you dont know anything about me and why im this cautious and its not like i will take lsd and risperidone its just in case shit gets stupid before i end up in psychward i rather take risperidone

Dumb Dumb Dumb.
This isn't good HR, friend. There's nothing wrong with using APs to abort a trip. They should not be taken frivolously, though.

I do know a little about being on antipsychotics and tripping on acid.

I do know a little about being on antipsychotics and tripping on acid.
Me too. I've specifically used risperidone to come down off LSD several times. I was also prescribed risperidone for a couple years when I was in psychosis (from abusing psychedelics).

These are the same arguments being made where vaccines work and ivermectin is ineffective.
I'm sorry you feel this way.

These are the same arguments being made where vaccines work and ivermectin is ineffective.
I'm sorry you feel this way.
what neuroleptika work to stops psychedelic do you even know how antagonism works?