• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ridiculous Fads

speaking of writing on tshirts..... i saw a chick with "dont feed the models" on her top.
its kinda like paying out at models but being a fashion victim yourself.

so i HATE apparent smartass remarks on tshirts like "i'm blonde, whats your excuse?" . i see it on guys too and its stupid. could it be any easier to fit yourself into a category? it appears people want that these days,

I am so over seeing people wearing them JayJays tshirts like they're fashionable and/or funny!

Special Milligram cigaretes. I mean yes, I smoke. But latley I have noticed 6, 9 and 10 milligram cigarettes. Does anyone else see this as a fad?

silvia saint said:
metrosexuality

it makes guys who were actually into fashion b4 it was picked up by jocks as a means to pull look like tossers. die.

Fuck yeah! Tell it like it is!

I seem to have been noticing that people are now wearing shirts that are designed to look like the seams are on the outside.

So for a handy hint I suggest that if you like to keep up to date with the latest fashion, simply get an old shirt, stamp some mud into it, leave it in the full sunlight for a week, wear it inside out and voila - your old shirt is now the latest trend.

codez_raver said:
Special Milligram cigaretes. I mean yes, I smoke. But latley I have noticed 6, 9 and 10 milligram cigarettes. Does anyone else see this as a fad?

yes and I don't get it at all. I think they are peter jackson and they are supposed to be superior or something, but they taste really really shit.

Has anyone mentioned DJ-ing....
I love it and it's been going on for decades...but for some people it really is a FAD...something entertaining for a while until they get sick of it and move on to the next fad.

In the last 5 years ... turntables sales rose sharply...in corresponding ratios with vinyl....but it's taking a dip again.

pillsnapa said:
Has anyone mentioned DJ-ing....
I love it and it's been going on for decades...but for some people it really is a FAD...something entertaining for a while until they get sick of it and move on to the next fad.

In the last 5 years ... turntables sales rose sharply...in corresponding ratios with vinyl....but it's taking a dip again.

Turntablists > DJs

syntech said:
speaking of writing on tshirts..... i saw a chick with "dont feed the models" on her top.
its kinda like paying out at models but being a fashion victim yourself.

so i HATE apparent smartass remarks on tshirts like "i'm blonde, whats your excuse?" . i see it on guys too and its stupid. could it be any easier to fit yourself into a category? it appears people want that these days,

I personally love the shirts with the little funny sayings on them. I am known by them with my friends but i tend to get clever and cute ones and ones that suit me rather then the slutty lame ones like

"Take a number" or "I fucked your boyfriend" I think those are tacky and blah but yeah personally am a big fan of the funny shirts. As long as they suit the wearers personality.

My most recent one says "Love the ones you whip" and has a pic of a cat of nine tails on it. It's a cute dom shirt and suits me ;)

I have a new shirt that on the front says "IM KEEPING MY BABY" and on the back it has an aborted foetus in a bottle....

probably not the most tasteful thing to wear!

Last edited:
keystroke said:
I have a new shirt that on the front says "IM KEEPING MY BABY" and on the back it has an aborted foetus in a bottle....

I got some pretty weird comments about it on the weekend :)

It would take a brave man to wear that in public. Did you get any comments? Go to Texas and see what the locals say...

Donny Don't said:
It would take a brave man to wear that in public. Did you get any comments? Go to Texas and see what the locals say...

only one person said it was "distasteful" or something of that nature....

one person took a photo of the front and back and asked me where I got it....

Originally posted by keystroke

I got some pretty weird comments about it on the weekend :)

i bet. controversial keystroke...

---

i agree with you pillsnapa about the dj-ing thing.

i hate rats tails, especially people getting them when it doesnt even suit them, you know because it makes them cool.

thats all it is, a rats tail. and people pay $80 for one. its not original.

hair extention styles?

I saw a girl that i used to go to high school have something similar except it was hanging to the right. Anakin skywalker styles

Did anyone out there try to wear their jeans backwards like Kriss Kross .
Is it even considered a fad when two people only do it :p