View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Rick Doblin's LSD + Ibogaine Experience Video

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Just thought I'd share this because it's so interesting. It was released on my facebook newsfeed through the MAPS group page a while back. Enjoy :)

Just watched it, very interesting... so different sounding from my own ibogaine experience, though in my case it was for opiate addiction. Thanks for sharing. :)

Seems weird to me to dose it with 350 it of LSD.
As much as I'd love to take ibogaine, coming up on the tail-end of such a trip sounds exhausting!
I suppose (or at least really hope) the therapist knew what they were doing though.
It would almost certainly elicit a unique and potentially life-changing trip - but it sounded like a challenge, even for someone as experienced with psychedic consciousness as Rick Doblin.
Interesting video.

I think ibogaine may require ondansetron coadministration to prevent the vomiting. I don't know if it would work but it might.

Last edited:
I took a flood dose and felt absolutely no nausea at any point. Although I am not prone to stomach issues or nausea. I actually used to throw up a lot when I came up on psychedelics but I noticed that after maybe 6 months of trying a bunch of things when I first got into research chemicals, I basically never got nausea again except with a few things.