*Review* Saturday 12.20.03 <Bangin' the Bellz> Lafayette, IN Directions Posted

Shit you know it's gonna be slammin... I wish I could be there. Shannon you have to save a christmas drink for me man. lol. I have tried to tell many kids abou thtis show. SHit I got peeps comin from Tenn. for this party. You know we gotta do it right. Holla at me kids.

Tahko

Yo Shannon-

Hopefully I'll be coming up to this, so your ass better be ready to do some shots of makers mark with me.

w00t!

-Fetha

After you guys get full of turkey the beats of the party will be the cool wip on top of the pumkin pie

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving....it's been a pretty crazy holiday season for me...J-Madd and I are working on a few other dirty tracks to make ya get hot and bothered...but we will be performing; "Babybatter", "I need a blunt", and at least one more suprise....Ya hit this up while i hit the blunt

i'll be in attendance for this.........yo chris or thad....feel like takin me up there? i'll chip in for gas! and have a few drinkies! much love to all involved with this. holla.

Brandon

JUST 3 WHITE GUYS would like to thank the lafayette crew
for coming out and supporting us on our venture at SNAP-
CRACKLE- POP. You guys gave us alot of positive responses.

THANKS AGAIN-WILL MAKE IT UP FOR THIS ONE

any info needed on 3 WHITE GUYS just
email me at [email protected]

DJ-DEFI

i dont think anyone made it outta snap crackle without a flyer for this. the place was covered! lookin forward to another messy night!

i hope i get 2 go pauls muh lil big fatt boy and i cant miss his bday get 2gether hmmm i might need a ride 2 muh car is broken as always im n indy so if u know me and can hook me up holla at me on muh private messages thingie
lindsey

So this guy with some Mexican food soundin' name told me I should go to this ;) HAHA .. just kidding ... I think since it's SOOOO close, I might just have to go, with a camera so I can show my little buddy with the pretty ankle braclet ;) Sorry .. I'm still kinda goofy from this weekend ... see everyone soon!!

HAHAHA very funny lil cute one... Anyway I guess yeah you should go so that you cna see how slammin the T$E brings it to your head... you will be thankin me later... I bet I get a nice x-mas gift for it... lol j/k Support your local house arrest kid... takes some pictues lol... If anyone does.. Please e-mail them to me. thanks... Bye cutie thanks for the little message about my " pretty ankle bracelet" Peace out kids

The time is near for the bellz to start ringing.....This will be a crazy night with a new track from Steady B and J Madd and getting another taste of baby batter....Can't bet that
See you all out there
T.S.E. showing the love Kelly

MUWAH! to my boys and Kelly at TSE...sorry I haven't been around lately..I miss you guys SO much...You know I'll be there supportin though...I luv you guys!

I will be posting the flyer soon on here for every one

Last edited:
i will also be bringin' some new tracks of my own with me for this night. :)

Can't wait, Zack n I havent been back to lafayette for quite some time. so hopefully we can make it up!

it is on

yeah it is gonna be on my peeps is gonna be there free for the night big ups to funkshun productions and all associated see whoever is going there!!!!!!!!!

naptown and paul will be together so get ready to hide... it could get a lil crazy especially if ft wayne is showin too... should be fun