• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

review of outpressed blue ladies and yellow roosters

slackboxed

Bluelighter
So I was at a show on sunday and my buddy brought some outpressed blue ladies and some peach supermen. The blue ladies were weeeeeaaaaak. I give them a 3/10. A hint of some kind of upper in them and a tiny itty little bit of mdma. Fucking fantastic. The superman was a little bit stronger, same mix of chemicals as the lady and I give it a 3.5/10.

Another buddy of mine from the coast was at the show and i bumped into him at the right time. He had some DAAAANKK molly. Small shards that were whiteish gray in a little bag. He let me stick this little blowpop I had in my mouth to finish out his bag and I got to suck on that slut molly. I give the molly an 8/10. Not real uppy molly, more of smacky you dont wanna move but roll around on the ground kind of molly.

Time for the roosters. These pills were an imprint and my boy called them chickens, but they look a lot more like roosters. They're about the size of triple stacks, and they were a dark yellow, almost orange. I ate 1 pill after the night of the show, and I didn't expect much from them but I got a comeup within 45 minutes to an hour. Theres a tiny, tiny hint of amp in them which is the reason they last so long, but theres STRONG FUCKING HITS OF MOLLY in each roll. Like, I peaked for several hours, and the waves of mdma were fucking awesome. Very good pill. I almost threw up after the first two hours, and I never throw up from beans. I give this pill a 9/10 on the ecstasy scale. Look around for these, they're brainbleeding dankness.

I didn't have my marquis tester for any of these pills unfortunately, but my brain is very well trained in the art of ecstasy.

The white outpressed ladies were nothing but piperazines so I would assume the blue were the same. I doubt there is any MDMA in these or even meth or amp.