(answered) RESOLVED by shady - Does BL not accept links to Forbes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
I was trying to back up some info on how far "deep fakes" have come from this (Forbes) reputable site (assumingly).
Is this kinda info blocked or anyone have any clue?
Cannot even embed in word or post directly here I know its a "real" (secure https) site without a bunch of garbage unless ya dont have ad blocking capabilities idk.
I get the "oops" error.
heres a pic of said link fwiw
A56BoFD.jpg

article back from 2006 when internet certificates did not exist except cia website

ya know shadester yer a genius.
i opened your link and searched mine and posted it no problem.
wonder wtf is going on? same fuckin page.....

I was trying to back up some info on how far "deep fakes" have come from this (Forbes) reputable site (assumingly).
Is this kinda info blocked or anyone have any clue?
Cannot even embed in word or post directly here I know its a "real" (secure https) site without a bunch of garbage unless ya dont have ad blocking capabilities idk.
I get the "oops" error.
heres a pic of said link fwiw
A56BoFD.jpg
Those oops errors are definitely a bane on the website. Sometimes it just happens for no reason, just gotta log out, erase your cookies/history, and try again.

Also, if there were any weird characters in your title that could've caused it. As well it is better to use the insert link tool instead of dropping an entire massive link into a post.

This is the post and after doing a shady link search for content was able to embed link in text no problem. Next time I have an issue with a forbes post i will simply open shadys link > do a search for what I find > use the resulting link.
crazy
but that oops thing doesnt bother me so much on my pc at all. now the phone is a dif story but only on beta ff for android reg ff works ok. it was just weird i thought but got it in.
:group hug:

exactly, think like a cow milk to goat.

doesnt fit but if you some of that and that

you get handcuffs made of kefir.

might wanna remove .com sometimes..

i know for a while yahoo/gmail didnt let user to syncronize their login credentials by using "@" now both works because of people like me who didnt enjoy seeing fructose being marked territorial as sugar

Those oops errors are definitely a bane on the website. Sometimes it just happens for no reason, just gotta log out, erase your cookies/history, and try again.

Also, if there were any weird characters in your title that could've caused it. As well it is better to use the insert link tool instead of dropping an entire massive link into a post.
I have had some issues with "oops" when a character such as an * or the like will not be accepted in thread titles.
oops lol
And yes it seems the only gremlin I encounter on BL.
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.