• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Research Chemical Downers That Aren't Detectable In Drug Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgc822

Greenlighter
Hello, SWIM has recently been searching the web for research chemical sedatives that he can use while being drug tested twice a week every week. He likes opiates, but has found little evidence of opioids that can be used without triggering positives on a urinalysis, and even more likely with lab tests. He usually just pisses into a cup test twice a week, but if there is suspicion of use, the cup test gets sent off to the lab for further testing. So just to be safe, SWIM is searching for the perfect downer that wouldn't be detectable in any setting. If someone does know of a rc downer (which it seems like there aren't many) that only passes on a cup test but not a lab test, still please let SWIM know.

We don't use SWIM here, everyone knows it's you.

There are very few substances that are entirely undetectable, although in practice there are probably some that would be unlikely to be detected.

I don't know this for a fact (so do your own research of course) but I would not expect the gabapentinoids to be commonly tested for... So Gabapentin, Pregabalin and Phenbut might suit. There are quite a few opiates that I would say are unlikely to be tested for, or easily detectable also. Tramadol for one is not usually detectable without a specific test, it's not enough to just screen for opiates. Fentanyl also is difficult to detect (perhaps partly by virtue of having such a low active dose). As far as RCs go, I am not that up to speed on what RC opiates are currently available but I would wager that U-47-whatever and probably some other high potency synthetic opiates are different enough in structure that they would not trigger standard opiate assays. Carfentanyl probably is not detectable but also probably not advisable or easily obtainable for anyone. ;)

All that said, I don't know why you're being drug tested regularly, but it is probably worth mentioning that if you are being drug tested regularly as a result of some questionable choices in your past, then you should probably try to focus your energies on other things than finding ways to secretly get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.