Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Research Chem Seizures

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel rock

Greenlighter
A little advice or info needed .. i have been careless and over the period of 3 months have had 3 separate orders seized at customs (or at least i believe so) they include 10g 4-FA, 10g Ethylphenidate, 5g B2/M1M and small amount of Etizolam .. how concerned should i be? What do you believe will eventuate from this? Any info would be appreciated ..
thanks

They're probably testing everything to find out what it is. I have no experience in this because I've never tried to import illegal powders into Oz. If I were you, I would stop any illegal activity and make sure your residence is clean because 10g is not a tiny amount and they may want to follow it up. It's also not huge, but I wouldn't be carefree if I were you. Also, this kind of post isn't allowed but I'm not a mod.

ok i wasnt sure if this was allowed .. can anyone direct me to another forum that could help with some info? cheers

Hi rebel rock, welcome to BL.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately though this isn't a topic suitable for AusDD (or anywhere else on BL). We avoid discussion on customs and importation matters because it doesn't have much harm reduction value, and can too easily tend towards discussion on ways to circumvent the law. Furthermore, noone can do anything more but speculate in a case like this.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.