Assignment Request for individuals microdosing psilocybin (in Australia) for print story

psilocybinsays

Greenlighter

psilocybinsays

Greenlighter​

JoinedSep 29, 2021Messages1
Hi everyone,

My name is Peter Quattrocelli and I'm a post-grad journalism student at the University of Melbourne in Australia, currently producing a piece about microdosing psilocybin and related research that's being conducted in the country. I have a pretty strong interest in the use of psychedelics as a treatment for various health issues.

To help with the story, I'm looking individuals that are currently (or have in the past) microdosed psilocybin and are willing to share their experiences with me for journalistic purposes. This will form part of a print feature on the topic that doesn't require ethical approval, but given the sensitivity of the issue I am of course willing to ensure your anonymity.

It's helpful if your experience is related to treating a health condition but that could be broadly considered anything from anxiety to cluster headaches etc... I'm ideally looking for someone located in Australia but that isn't a hard requirement, if you're located elsewhere in the world and still interested in being involved I'd love to speak with you.

If anyone would like to chat or has any feedback I'd love to to hear from you. You can reach me through private message or on email: [email protected]

Kindest,
Peter

Hi peter, thanks for posting. I have just emailed your details to a student of mine, Amber, who is doing her phd on the topic, and should be able to help you.