• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Report: Lamar Odom’s crack dealer stopped supplying him drugs

Lamar Odom insists he doesn't have a drug problem.
The NBA ace, whose four year marriage to Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the rocks amid rumours he cheated on her twice and is addicted to crack cocaine, says he is absolutely not a drug addict and is in regular contact with his wife.

haha

Last edited:
Oh lamar there are such better drugs out there man. Heroin that is a fucking high.

How hard is it to quit crack??

Easy!

08wheels-joe-isuzu-articleInline-v2.jpg

So is heroin

That takes days to be out of your system.

You can't forget about metabolites.

Cocaine is huge in sports for two obvious reasons.

It's fun and allows you to party really hard for the short amount of time one actually has.

Secondly, it has such a short half life.

Lamar Odom breaks silence to slam father Joe Odom's criticism of Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner

IT seems Lamar Odom has had enough. And no, it's not with the Kardashians, who he's currently having a few issues with, but with his own father.

The NBA star, who's the centre of drug rumours, took to Twitter to have a crack (no pun intended) at his father (who's had his own share of drug problems), who had given an interview regarding the status of his son's marriage to Khloe Kardashian Odom.

Speaking to Radaronline, Joe Odom said marrying Khole was the "worst mistake" his son ever made.

Joe Odom went on to say that Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner "has been talking a lot of trash about my son, saying he’s on drugs and stuff like that."

"She’s got something against my son, something against my family. Kris Jenner is very negative. She's an evil b***h. She doesn’t care about Lamar, she just cares about their image and money.

“It’s simple,” he said. "They brought him down. He would be better off without them. Let him go and get his life together."

Joe Odom went on to say that the Kardashians have been a "curse" on his son’s career.

Lamar Odom, however, was having none of it and took to Twitter to slam his father's comments.

"Won’t continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick," Odom said.

"I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent all of my life due to his own demons."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...er/story-e6frfmqi-1226727292205#ixzz2fwv5O1jR

id be smoking crack too if i was married to to the ugliest of the kardashian sisters.

Fckin suspicious media jumping to conclusions, a box of Chore Boy , some baking soda,,,,, maybe he's just got some really stubborn stains on his crack pipe.

The cashier was eyeballin' me when I bought a club pack of baking soda. Obviously she can't smell my feet. Or... maybe the other way around.

The cashier was eyeballin' me when I bought a club pack of baking soda. Obviously she can't smell my feet. Or... maybe the other way around.

LOL, unless you're cooking a few kilos, you don't need much at all haha. The smallest box would probably cook a whole kilo