• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Report: Lamar Odom’s crack dealer stopped supplying him drugs

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Lamar Odom’s alleged crack cocaine addiction has become so severe that his own drug dealer has stopped supplying him with drugs, TMZ reports.

TMZ sources claim people close to the dealer said Odom kept calling “incessantly” demanding more crack cocaine. The dealer allegedly got “scared” and decided to stop dealing the drug to Odom.

Odom’s alleged drug addiction has had its share of conflicting reports and unexpected turns. According to a People.com report, Odom checked out of a rehabilitation center in Los Angeles after just spending one day there. TMZ refuted the claim that Odom checked into rehab at all.

According to Odom’s drug dealer, Odom purchased $16,000 worth of cocaine while Odom was in New York in February.

cont at
http://tracking.si.com/2013/09/07/lamar-odom-drug-dealer/

Lamar Odom 'missing' again after rehab claims

Khloe Kardashian's husband Lamar Odom has gone missing again after reports emerged that he checked himself into rehab yesterday.
Sources connected to the NBA basketballer told TMZ that Lamar has not entered rehab following his DUI arrest last week, and recent reports of an alleged cocaine addiction.

Two sources had previously told People magazine that the NBA basketballer had finally sought treatment at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre. "He realised he needs help," one of the sources said.

The 33-year-old's life has spiralled out of control since news broke in August of his alleged infidelity with two "mistresses".

Reports soon emerged of Lamar's alleged addiction to "hillbilly heroin", with his reality star wife reportedly attempting an intervention.

It wasn't successful — last Friday, Lamar was arrested for DUI in LA, appearing "intoxicated" and driving in a "serpentine manner", according to the California Highway Patrol.

A day later, Lamar appeared in public looking skinnier than usual.

This week, a New York drug dealer told Radar Online that Lamar spent $50,000 on cocaine, partying with "high-end call girls". Lamar has previously admitted to marijuana use, and grew up with a father who was addicted to heroin.

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/article.aspx?id=8718855

Crack dealers are hard to find. They're above the money and are in it for the honor and respect that comes with the illicit drug trade. So of course he'd have difficulty finding a new one that would be willing to sell to someone with limitless money.

l^love that sarcasm carl..

He may have stopped selling to him because he ran out.. I'm sure some enterprising crack dealer is calling their cousin x girl friends x boy friend second cousin, down at the DMV trying to get his phone number.. most likely there will be a few unheard and unexpected listeners on that line buy now..

If you happen to read this its way past time to stop Lamar. the only charge you have now is a little DUI. I guess it ends when you say it does.

if I got drafted by the Clippers I'd probably start smoking crack too

most likely blown out of proportion just like everything the Kardashians are involved in, they stay relevant for no reason whatsoever other than people give a fuck about reports like these

non-story really, youd be surprised how many pro athletes get hooked on something, most just arent dating someone who loves nothing more than to see their name in some shitty magazine

My convictions about a free press are wavering.

I'm doubtful. I don't think a cop would know, much less use, the term "serpentine".

Screen-Shot-2013-08-26-at-7.34.29-AM.png

lol who the fuck is Lamar Odom anyways. Fuck if i care, let the guy spend every dime he has on drugs, its his money, his body, his mind and his life. fuckin shit people

lol who the fuck is Lamar Odom anyways. Fuck if i care, let the guy spend every dime he has on drugs, its his money, his body, his mind and his life. fuckin shit people

right, cause when he dui crashes into a minivan with kids or his habit leads him to ryan leaf's life (going millions broke and robbing houses and shit) its just his life right

Whole scenario sounds like complete bullshit

Lamar denies drug and marriage problems

Lamar Odom insists he doesn't have a drug problem.
The NBA ace, whose four year marriage to Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the rocks amid rumours he cheated on her twice and is addicted to crack cocaine, says he is absolutely not a drug addict and is in regular contact with his wife.

Asked if he is doing okay, the 33-year-old former Los Angeles Clippers star, who was arrested on August 30 for driving under the influence [DUI] and had his licence suspended after refusing a chemical test, asked gossip website TMZ.com on Monday night, "How do I look?"

After being told he looked fine, Lamar replied: "There you go."

Lamar also dismissed rumours he has moved out of his home with Khloe, 29, and that they were having problems.

Asked if he had spoken to her recently, he laughed and said: "That's my wife, of course."

He also denied he needs professional help or is addicted to drugs and said he wanted his fans to know: "I love them."

Lamar also confirmed he is hoping to play basketball professionally this season despite currently being a free agent.

He said: "Hopefully," and that he would play for "anybody that's a fan."

He added: "Life is good man."

Insiders previously revealed that Khloe has no idea where Lamar has been staying since she kicked him out of their house late last month after a failed intervention.

Khloe posted this cryptic message on her Instagram account today, indicating the marriage isn't going well. It said: 'Sometimes you just gotta be your own hero and save your own little heart. Because sometimes, the people you can't imagine living without, can actually live without you.'

Lamar reportedly entered an unknown rehab facility last Wednesday but he left just 24 hours on Thursday.

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/article.aspx?id=8721305

Lamar denies drug and marriage problems

Lamar Odom insists he doesn't have a drug problem.
The NBA ace, whose four year marriage to Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the rocks amid rumours he cheated on her twice and is addicted to crack cocaine, says he is absolutely not a drug addict and is in regular contact with his wife.

Asked if he is doing okay, the 33-year-old former Los Angeles Clippers star, who was arrested on August 30 for driving under the influence [DUI] and had his licence suspended after refusing a chemical test, asked gossip website TMZ.com on Monday night, "How do I look?"

After being told he looked fine, Lamar replied: "There you go."

Lamar also dismissed rumours he has moved out of his home with Khloe, 29, and that they were having problems.

Asked if he had spoken to her recently, he laughed and said: "That's my wife, of course."

He also denied he needs professional help or is addicted to drugs and said he wanted his fans to know: "I love them."

Lamar also confirmed he is hoping to play basketball professionally this season despite currently being a free agent.

He said: "Hopefully," and that he would play for "anybody that's a fan."

He added: "Life is good man."

Insiders previously revealed that Khloe has no idea where Lamar has been staying since she kicked him out of their house late last month after a failed intervention.

Khloe posted this cryptic message on her Instagram account today, indicating the marriage isn't going well. It said: 'Sometimes you just gotta be your own hero and save your own little heart. Because sometimes, the people you can't imagine living without, can actually live without you.'

Lamar reportedly entered an unknown rehab facility last Wednesday but he left just 24 hours on Thursday.

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/article.aspx?id=8721305

After reading this, it's true.

It looks like a failed attempt to hide everything.

Quite normal...

lol

Ominous sign for Lamar Odom's battle with drug addiction -- he scooped up a household cleaning product that doubles as a vital part of homemade crack pipes ... and TMZ has the photos.

0910-lamar-odom-akm-3.jpg

Lamar and his driver walked out of a San Fernando Valley pharmacy on Tuesday with a bag full of items ... most notably ... Chore Boy copper scrubbing pads.

How commonly are the pads used for drug abuse? Type it into Google ... and "crack" is the first auto-fill topic besides the product name. Also, Forbes magazine wrote an article about its use as a filter in makeshift crack pipes.

Oh, and Urban Dictionary defines it like this: "Brand name of scouring pad used also by people smoking crack to retain some of the cocaine vapors."

0910-lamar-chore-akm-3.jpg

According to the photo agency that snapped the pics ... Lamar made the conspicuous purchase shortly after meeting Khloe Kardashian's assistant to pick up some clothes. We're told the pharmacy is near the house where he used to live with Khloe.

As TMZ first told you, multiple people in Lamar's life -- like his estranged wife -- are saying he desperately needs to get in to rehab for many addictions, especially crack.

So, it's possible the NBA star had some kitchen cleaning to do, but we gotta ask...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/11/lamar-odom-buys-scrubber-pads-homemade-