Hopeless Rented a motel room for a week.. got some gatorade, energy drinks and peanuts... Time to kick fentanyl round 900

I just wanted to get this thread back to at least the semblance of recovery and health

Who was it said on here once that anal sex done properly with a lot of TLC and plenty of water based lube or better yet carrageenan can help heal hemorrhoids? Might be worth a try
^^ mate not the best place to be clowning :poop: diaaaalllllll it back a notch

OK have you ever used black seed oil? I'm a pretty huge proponent of that stuff, it helped get me through my bad heroin/fentanyl withdrawal at the beginning of 2020.

Hows the kick going though @OpiateKiller

^^ mate not the best place to be clowning :poop: diaaaalllllll it back a notch

OK have you ever used black seed oil? I'm a pretty huge proponent of that stuff, it helped get me through my bad heroin/fentanyl withdrawal at the beginning of 2020.

Hows the kick going though @OpiateKiller
I've only heard it mentioned I have no idea what it is

I know I'm a little late to this but maybe for next time or for somebody else.

I came across the below as a result of another bit of research for another thread. I've not seen it mentioned here (but I'll admit I've not UTFSE either before posting here).

Something called Lofexidine, sold under the brand name Lucemyra, and used to treat or, to a degree mitigate, opioid withdrawal symptoms.

Edit;

Never mind. I UTFSE and it's old news so far as I can tell.
Hey...at least you tried. It's still good info for people that have never heard of it. It can help someone out there.

Honestly right now I just ran out of drugs and I’m just scared and afraid and I’m in tears I can’t do this anymore.
Man I don't envy ya going through the process in such depressing surroundings especially since wd makes you feel... well, depressed.
Also once you start feeling REALLY miserable what's gonna stop you running out to get more stuff?...

Ideally you'd want an understanding friend with you who both looks after you a little AND literally makes sure you don't fucking go anywhere.
At any rate all the very best from me and I applaud your resolve to doing it the hard way. 👍🙂

Man I don't envy ya going through the process in such depressing surroundings especially since wd makes you feel... well, depressed.
Also once you start feeling REALLY miserable what's gonna stop you running out to get more stuff?...

Ideally you'd want an understanding friend with you who both looks after you a little AND literally makes sure you don't fucking go anywhere.
At any rate all the very best from me and I applaud your resolve to doing it the hard way. 👍🙂
That's beautiful and probably a little too idealistic at least to expect a friend or loved one to impose that upon you is a recipe for losing that friend or loved one

I just got back to posting here. Im not in a bad situation, on the contrary... @OpiateKiller I wish you the strength of previous successful withdrawals and the epiphany that will keep you out of Hs and Fs way. That epiphany that comes slowly and creeps up on you. And one day you don't even think that thinking about opioids is a pleasant idea. Hope you make it through with as much comfort as it is possible. You have done it before so you will do it again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I'm in the same shitiiation (situation)...have to kick a fent habit that has had a iron grip on my soul for years...if you look back on my past posts you'll see I had a situation come up back in July where I wrecked my sister's car cause I blacked out while driving to my sis'es house...for fucks sake I was around the corner from her house when I hit a tree. Had a bun on me when I was searched then transported to the hospital for a fractured sternum. I thought it was from the airbag but now that I think of it , it had to be the seatbelt but man that shit hurt for a couple months so I of course kept using cause I didn't go thru any pain I could just shoot a couple bags /day to keep the pain away... Anywways now I have a court day waiting for me in December for a Possession of Class A and I'm going to get on a methadone clinic to get through it...pretty sure I'll get probation with random testing and idk what so yeah I gotta do it...sooooooo that's all for me I'll keep y'all posted...Raz

Dude I'm in the same shitiiation (situation)...have to kick a fent habit that has had a iron grip on my soul for years...if you look back on my past posts you'll see I had a situation come up back in July where I wrecked my sister's car cause I blacked out while driving to my sis'es house...for fucks sake I was around the corner from her house when I hit a tree. Had a bun on me when I was searched then transported to the hospital for a fractured sternum. I thought it was from the airbag but now that I think of it , it had to be the seatbelt but man that shit hurt for a couple months so I of course kept using cause I didn't go thru any pain I could just shoot a couple bags /day to keep the pain away... Anywways now I have a court day waiting for me in December for a Possession of Class A and I'm going to get on a methadone clinic to get through it...pretty sure I'll get probation with random testing and idk what so yeah I gotta do it...sooooooo that's all for me I'll keep y'all posted...Raz
If I was your barrister( instead of your barista) I would advise you to get on methadone ASAP. December is a month away and you'll probably need a week or two to stabilize on a dose sufficient. Equally important you'll demonstrate to the Magistrate that you have both Contrition ( got to get your sister to come with you and she'll be likelier to do it if you're on a program) and desire and willingness to find a way out the wilderness

being handcuffed
Sorry man had a laugh at that one cause I know it so fuckin well. I know I took it outta context (well, maybe not idk) but I hate those things I do no tmiss them and hope they dont come anytime soon cause I aint got the time or patience to deal with it. hahaha
Today is 4 weeks sober
Congrats. At what dose did ya jump from?