• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Relief from stomach problems with Adderall IR 20mgs?

Tyvm? I've taking lots recreational but never over 60mg all along knowing I needed it. I guess more than a few nights got me lol any suggestions on taking it then eating so many minutes later? I want to start absorption but without it killing me.

Iirc taking an anti acid like pantoprazol can increase the absorption of adderall + it should help with your stomach problems

That is a very high dose for IR script! And "running to the can" aspect of adderall has been recognized as the iconic immediate side effect of all stimulants. Either lower your dosage, or split your tabs and space out your doses.

Also the l-amp in adderall mixture can exacerbate hyperthyroidism if used on a daily basis for a prolonged period of time (ie, varies from 1 week to 2 weeks before noticeable side effects are apparent). These include the side effects you've described such as upset stomach (diarrhea and sometimes vomiting), irritability, difficulty sleeping accompanied by heart palps are all symptoms of an overactive thyroid.

However, its normal to experience mild cases of frequent bowel movements, urination, because essentially it increases your body's metabolism. But if these mild peripheral effects become a problem and is an interference for you from benefiting from the therapeutic effects then I would suggest taking a break from it altogether. If you have been using the medication for a long time and have a big tolerance, you can taper using the methods I have suggested above.

Don't know where you're from but my initial Adderall IR RX was/is for 60mgs a day (two 30mg irs)

Thank you all for your responses. I kinda came up with what works for me I took half a teaspoon of baking soda water (I chewed strong peppermint gum took it out than drank you can barely taste it) waited about half an hour then took Adderall with a full bottle of water 15 minutes later after absorption started I ate a few saltine crackers which seems to be the only thing I can eat when my stomach is messed up then ate a cracker or 2 every 5 to ten minutes until an hour after I took it then I have a yogurt or protein bar, wahlaaa! No stomach upset with full effectiveness of the adderall. Again ty all for the help and sorry so long until I posted back I'm new to the site and couldn't find the blog. Peace

Thank you all for your responses. I kinda came up with what works for me I took half a teaspoon of baking soda water (I chewed strong peppermint gum took it out than drank you can barely taste it) waited about half an hour then took Adderall with a full bottle of water 15 minutes later after absorption started I ate a few saltine crackers which seems to be the only thing I can eat when my stomach is messed up then ate a cracker or 2 every 5 to ten minutes until an hour after I took it then I have a yogurt or protein bar, wahlaaa! No stomach upset with full effectiveness of the adderall. Again ty all for the help and sorry so long until I posted back I'm new to the site and couldn't find the blog. Peace
Nice glad you found relief