• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Relapse-help

__psychonaut

Greenlighter
Hey all. New to this site.. But i really need some advice for a drug test. You guys probably get sick of these kinds of posts, but i just want a peace of mind.
I relapsed on tuesday night, I'm a IV heroin user and I'm regretting it so bad ive been using daily since. Its saturday now, i did the rest of it this morning. I'm not doing anymore, i dont want too. I have to take a drug test Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. What are the quickest ways to get it out of your system? I'm a female, i weigh about 115 and I'm 5'1 i also have hepatitis c, could that cause it to stay in your system longer? Im drinking alot water.. I cannot fail this drug test. & I'm so scared & feeling so stupid now. Have any of you ever passed a drug test for opiates in a short amount of time? I also did a little bit of meth last night but it was a very small amount & i barely ever do that stuff. Are there any other methods you guys use that help? Without spending a ton of money on detox drinks that usually never work?

What's up __psychonaut.

Unfortunately drug testing questions are not permitted on this site.

But i urge you to stick around - there's a lot of useful information on Bluelight, and you can figure out the testing elsewhere.

Welcome aboard ;)

You are probably OK with the H, the meth I have no idea. I would do some research elsewhere. There is plenty of info on a simple google search.