• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Regulating

wakawaka44

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm new to this site. I have read feb rules don't worry I'm not sourcing.

So were on family vacation, and I lied and said I was scared to fly so I could bring stuff so we drove.

Vacation is 7 days long and we are on day 3. I didn't bring enough, I have a half G of smack left to last me 4 days!!!

What methods, ways have you done to make a little go a long way and ways to prevent WD?

How much heroin do you usually take a day?

I'd say wait till you experience some withdrawal symptoms then take a a dose just big enough to stop withdrawal and so on.
Maybe get some loperamide to counter the diarrhea (don't take a high dosage, it's not worth it as lope is cardiotoxic and bad for your whole body in general in high doses)

Good luck!

That sucks. I agree wait until you are feeling sick and then do just enough to get you a little better. Maybe if you get a bunch of lope between the two it will hold you just enough to get by. Or come clean and take the steps to get clean. They must of some inkling that something is up.

Depends on how much you usually did per day and if you shoot or snort it. I use to do 10-15 bags a day of A grade and would feel sick within 10 hours after not having it. You won't be too bad the first day go as long as you can man best I can say