• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regular D-Amp crystals/Powder in North America?

Renz Envy

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any experience dealing with this?

All we have in my area is meth, I am afraid to ask for D-Amp powder, because someone will probably just end up selling me crank instead.

I do not want to use meth, as it does not help me focus/study and it is extremely neurotoxic and abusable.

even in europe it isnt d-amp dog
its racemic
it makes no sense for anyone to have any, cause legally, production of amphetamine isn't really any less severe, and amphetamine requires far more heavily controlled precursors/better chemistry knowledge/equipment
thats just the LMZ though.

In Canada you will be hard-pressed to find amphetamine in any form except for diverted pharmaceuticals like Adderall and Dexedrine.

The only street speed in my area is meth. That's why I stick to pharms

I don't see any point in "amphetamine base", honestly...if you want pure recreation there's crystal meth, and if you want d-amphetamine for a functional purpose there's plenty of pharmaceutical-grade d-amphetamine in the form of Dexedrine and Adderall. I really have no complaints as far as the North American speed scene is concerned, honestly.

I don't see any point in "amphetamine base", honestly...if you want pure recreation there's crystal meth
d-(+)-methamp is definitely highly recreational however it can be highly focusing and thus inversely inebriating compared to d,l-(+/-)-methamp. I think the same goes with d-(+)-amp vs d,l-(+/-)-amp. Ive mostly had experience with d-(+)-methamp cut with inert crystalline powder and d,l-(+/-)-amp paste. The d/l paste is definitely substantially more euphoric than the cut d-meth. In rare occasions I get nearly pure d-meth, it surpasses the euphoria of the d,l paste especially after a cpl hours (this is IV) but still leaves something lacking as well as too much focus for any appreciable productivity and its this plasticky/shallow euphoria. The best composition ive found is when nearly pure or cut with a clean and inert substance d'l-methamp powder

I've had street amphetamine once in Vancouver and have yet to see it again. There is basically no market for it in North America. You're better off just getting a Dexedrine or Adderall prescription as it's pretty easy to do and includes the added benefit of it being legal

ive seen street speed that wasnt meth only once in my time. it was sourced from boston but we had it in upstate ny. very small quantity of crystalline powder. thought it was meth but it tested for amphetamine on my test kit. very jittery and uncomfortable IMO. i prefered meth the few times ive done it.

and honestly, i think you'll see street speed passed off as molly more than anything. methheads want and know meth, but those who want molly are usually stupid. amps + random = cut to shit molly and noone is the wiser