Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

regular acid users

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I know of people taking pills everyday to 3-4 times a week, same with meth coke pot ect but not acid are there any out there

I'm pretty sure acid 3-4 times a week would become wasteful. You develop a tolerance to it pretty quick. Granted after a week the tolerance is gone, but after about 2 days of tripping, I've got no desire to for a while.

I tripped last night and I'm buggered now, I've got no desire to until at least next week. At least.

Really?! Somebody told me it was impossible to build a physical resistance to acid...How misinformed of me

Yer tolerance to acid builds up by the day, and im pretty sure that it can cross tolerate with other similar tryptamine hallucinogens. I've heard stories of people supposedly taking it everyday for a year, but I greatly doubt this.

I personally build up tolerance if I use more than once a week. It's not as pronounced as with other drugs like MDMA but it's definately there.

the only time i tried i felt like i was going crazy.....i was kinda glad when i ran out of those microdots.

You run the risk of damaging your psyche if you take acid that regularly. Check out the MK ULTRA tests done by the CIA using LSD and hypnosis. They fed one poor guy LSD for 77 days straight, surprise surprise, he jumped from a window on the 78th day....

Maybe the reason you dont see everyday users is because of availability i.e it isnt as easy to come across as other drugs are?

Im am in no way proud to say this but latley the use of lsd has become a common occurance with my substance intake. LSD is more then available, seek and you shall find, if you really want it, it's there.

There are a number of reasons why there arent every day users of LSD. anyone that has ever tried the substance itself would know this.

It's not advisable to take perceptive altering drugs on a daily basis not to mention your tollerance to the drug reaching high levels.

It is not the sort of substance you use for everyday situautions

When I was 16-18 I took LSD every week. During the most excessive period I took LSD about 3 times a week. You get so used to tripping you don't think you are tripping when you actually are. You are looking for something thats already upon you. LSD wouldn't do anything taken daily but if you timed it to every 3 or so days you could get desired effects. I do believe now that the use was too excessive and wasn't at all benifical. Less is more I would have to say with psychedelics. Although I don't take heed as I do the same thing with many many substances.:\

I've been eating the shit every weekend for about 5 weeks now?
Safe to say I won't be touching it for a while - I ended up eating 5 eschers last friday to get what I wanted out of it.
Too much for moe.
I seem to be one of the people who build up a tolerance to drugs almost immediately and keep that way.
Sucks balls I reckon.
Then again, my cognitive functions seem to be doing ok for now :)

MoeBro said:
I've been eating the shit every weekend for about 5 weeks now?
Very well articulated;) lol.. But me too!! The last 5 weeks I have been eating ridiculous amounts of quality LSD.:\ =D

[Edit: Availability discussion removed - please think before you post. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed with LD50, Every time i take acid, it's like "Oh Damn, i've fucked up again"... think of that in a good way. It's probably not the most pleasent of the drugs i use, and i try not to use it to often, and only with mates who i would consider "tripping buddies"

Still i wanna go get lost in a forest on 'cid' or some other hallucinogen, and try DMT

from my experience LSD is cross tolerant with mushrooms... i took mushrooms twice in the one week (with an extreeeeeeeemly high dose the second time around) and then had aicd 2 days later with almost no effects. It wasnt just shit acid either cause a friend did the exact same thing with me but on different acid altogether.

I have it pretty reglarly, had it Saturday night, and in the week before 3 times!
I'de say I'm pretty regular, it's the only drug I can get fucked up and still function perfectly the next day. I can still do uni work, clean, eat, run or even go to the gym!
I'm a huge fan.

P.S. 2 weekends ago I tripped Friday and Saturday night and Saturday night was pathetic, waste of good acid. Had no energy and fell asleep just a few hours into the trip! So you definetly do build up a tolerance, It's just a small one for 72 hours I believe.

After a heavy psychedelic trip one generally doesn't wish to do it again for quite some time. I LOVE tripping, but after my initial 'honeymoon' with mushies and eating them regularly I now don't wish to trip for at least a good month afterwards due to the intensity and feeling totally complacent with not tripping.

Psychedelic experiances can be VERY VERY VERY intense, even if it was a FANTASTIC experiance, you may not wish to go there again for quite some time...

All I can say is, I got bored. after the 3rd day I wasn't trippin any harder, it was just prolonging it. I think the tolerance is more due to just gettin used to the trip environment. Habitual tolerance I guess...

Peace Out

Last edited by a moderator: