• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Regret to say I IV'd

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so I took cotton and used water and lyrica put it in a spoon and added water. I pull the syringe back and infested into a vein in the wrist I think. I have a small bump but a major rush. I don't know if I hit a vein it's my first time doing it. I feel shaky but awake like I have swallowed twenty lyrica with a Pepsi.

I'm not proud of this. I did this out of sheer torment that I was bored and had nothing else to do. The rush is calming down but I'm worried I missed. I have OCD so I'm going to obsess about this. I'm scared because I told myself and everyone else I would never do this. I feel like the scum of the earth even tho I do not judge those who do it.

Can someone assure me I'm fine?:sus:

Wtf you slammed lyrica???!!! You're that person they warn on commercial for lyrica 'if you've had a history of drug use one could misuse lyrica " that's you bro!! Slamming lyrica man really ? How was it

your fine. you didnt miss if you felt a rush, and if u did miss you missed a small amount as you wewre finishing injecting...

throw out your needles and never touch a syringe again

Lyrica (pregabalin) contains lactose monohydrate, cornstarch, and talc as inactive ingredients. Might want to steer clear of that practice as the Talc is really rather nasty on your circulatory system. It's also has a >90 percent oral bioavaiability.

I dunno how it could do anything IV.

It sure could give you an abcess or worse.

I done shit I wish I hadn't but there is no time machine.

If it gets worse go to a doctor.

Troll Lyrica is 11.3mg to ml soluble. Even if this was five it would take 30 ml of solution iv

Rush from doing something stupid doesn't make me a troll. Idiots like you who don't show compassion towards someone who really wishes he didn't make this choice is a troll. You may know your drug use. But I choose not to dig myself deeper into the hole I've already made.

Just show compassion. It will get through to ppl a lot better than telling them there trolling.

it works very well snorted. much faster kick in than oral. it is so smooth too, like no burning whatsoever

OK, so you IV'd (I'm just gonna take this post at face value, I had no idea that you could IV pregabalin either)

Just don't be one of those people who says "wah I IV'd, oh well! Guess I'm an IV drug user from now on, derp!" We all have moments of weakness or poor decision making, don't make it a habit...

Also, don't IV drugs if you don't know how to register a vein...

the above post is very true, do not IV if you have no idea on how to IV always have someone experienced with you for your first time... and do not iv something as pointless as lyica

Thanks guys. I threw the rig out and I don't hang out with my tweaked buddies anymore. I'm mostly a hydrocodone pill junky and yes when I haven't had lyrica in a while I mean I can take four 200 mg pill with a monster drink and be in Heaven.

It is pointless no pun intended. And I don't need abscess or anything alike.

Wow....I don't want to freak you out, you'll be just fine. However, I do believe it is anyone's civic duty to inform you that, that was indeed kind of stupid.
Maybe that's not the right word, but it's not the smartest thing one could do.
It's not that hard to get prescription Lyrica, Legally or otherwise. Why not just eat many and not inject any?

I say go to McDonalds and sit in line at the drive thru for a while.....nothing gets me thinking about my future quite like that..."I KNOW I want breakfast, but I could get a quarter pounder for later on.....do I want a Large fry, or will medium be enough??"
These are the kinds of questions you have to ask yourself once you've determined that the hum-drum life isn't leading you anywhere.

Let me ask ya this;
Have you been feeling bored? Tired? Irritable, stressed, kind of normal, or just plain not high??
If you answered, "YESSS!!" to any of the previous questions, you may, or may not have a serious drug problem......but wait there's good news to come!!!

P.S. Anybody with good news, please PM me.

P.S.S. Next time your that bored pick up a broom...sweep up the neighborhood just because you still CAN, man. Or get out in the streets and buy some crack....but don't inject Lyrica. And yes those commercials are hilarious, as that one guy above stated.

I think burnt offerings is right on point. no pun intended either ;) You should be fine at this point. Just dont do it again, and maybe browse some of the threads where people talk about the complications they've had from IV use. They're not a joke, and they 100% could have been avoided if that person had just avoided the needle.

Stay safe man. I'll refrain getting preachy this time, as I think you're aware IV drug use is seriously risky business.

It's not good to IV pills. Next time focus on anything else but using drugs, and shooting them.

You might want to get checked out by a doctor just to make sure everything is OK. You will not get into legal trouble for telling a doctor how you shot up Lyrica. Stay safe.