• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

SOURCING

And your a queue jumper. There is a line here mate. I'm first ? And I'll up your 50 to 100 ?

Plus they were usually £15 outside the rave and £ 20 in so with inflation that's not a blinding offer

I was gonna offer £100 but dint wanna seem like a flash coont ;)

We always used to pay a tenner, inside or outside the gig but this is yorkshire i'm talking about. Greedy bastards and all that...

Absolutely wrong. the rock n rolls are not the successor to the dutch lions. The NorthFaces are.... Peach pinkish and chalky

Yeah it's me who gave him a fair whack of it, we've spoke at length. Despite what people think about journalists I can assure you he is one of the more honest ones.

Personally I do think MDMA is neurotoxic. Or at least I would assume so. I've no lasting problems because of it, memory is sharp, it's just the feeling after use would lead me to believe so, MDA more so than MDMA. Meth doesn't really feel worse the next day than MDMA, but yes I'm sure it has been found to be neurotoxic. IMO all stims should be treated with as if they're toxic and used sparing

Was chatting to Dutch mate yesterday. The successor to the Dutch lions is the Rock and roll, and when I looked online sure enough someone selling the blue Dutch lions is now selling peach rock n rolls and peach yoshi's, both 200+

All coming from the same place then in large quantities... I didn't say the north faces weren't aswell but those 2 presses are coming from the same place in large quantities. Could easily be wrong I'm a bit out of touch with who's pressing what these days myself personally, just passing on what I heard.

What are those red mastercards like? I can get some of those here in Australia

They're really nice pills, strong so I've been taking in half's. They've now been replaced here with Peace, Rock and Roll pills...spoke with a friend who had those at the weekend and he and his girlfriend loved them.

Don't listen to the doomsayers on here...they certainly give me and everyone else that loved up feeling and euphoria!

He was on here, asking questions, at one point! I remember. A lot of that information has come from this site.

Had two different lots of MDMA, at a rave, at weekend, with two other mates. I made us a 120mg-ish capsule to start with, and a 50-70mg capsule to top up with, which should have been sufficient, if it was decent stuff. We'd all had speed beforehand, so had plenty of energy. The first capsule didn't seem to do much, but definitely didn't have an unwanted effect. The redose quickly made two of us mongy, but speed turned it into an acceptable high. That particular mate said she didn't even come up, despite being a fairly new user of MDMA. I felt like I was coming up, but it then stopped. Typical Dutch shite. As we'd all had speed before, it didn't ruin our night, but there were a lot of people at this rave that were walking about like zombies, who looked like they'd taken the same sort of stuff. I don't understand how MDMA is even still popular, because I didn't see anyone who looked truly ecstatic. I know I used to walk around a club feeling like I was walking on clouds, and I'd be grinding my teeth immensely, with my eyes rolling about. I didn't see many people who looked like that; in fact, quite a few looked monged-out, antisocial, and like they didn't want to be there. For an event that large, with a lot of people who were likely new to pills/MDMA, it was obvious to see the difference that new stuff has caused. If it'd been ten years ago, the whole place would have been completely different.

When people on MDMA are pushing their way through a dance floor full of people, with no emotion on their face, occasionally muttering 'sorry' to someone that they've banged into, it's obvious there's an issue. Even when I've taken far too many proper pills, I'm still extremely friendly to everyone. When people taking MDMA aren't even gurning, and their eyes are nearly shut, that makes me believe that it's exactly how Sprout has described; extremely serotoninergic and not much else. My pupils always dilate massively on MDMA, even if it's shit, which would back that up. I'm just glad speed seemed to even things out, and made the MDMA passable. That dopamine kick is what shitty MDMA is lacking.

The hunt continues!

Edit: Cheers for that link, Sprout. Even 14 years after I started taking MDMA, the jury is still out on whether it's truly neurotoxic. From my ridiculous use, and others around me, I'd say that it hasn't made a bit of difference. My memory is alarmingly good, despite what I've done in the past, and continue to do. I'm not depressed for no reason, and I feel like MDMA has done me some real favours, without any particularly negative effects, other than comedowns. That's true of mates that also used MDMA/MDA heavily. I've personally never been in a better place, when it comes to learning and getting a career. If MDMA is neurotoxic, it seems to make little to difference, once it's discontinued. If people can abuse meth (definitely neurotoxic, but no one knows to what extent), and recover, then no one using MDMA should be too concerned about it causing damage. If anything, it's going to just worry users, and cause anxiety.

Hey Treacle your rave wasnt at victoria warehouse was it? If so i was there and had 1.5 pink lions, i was flying to the point where i was getting very strange looks off alot of the younger techno kids there, dont think they ever seen an oldy like me properly E'd up before lol. As good as the lions are they still dont really give me the old skool rushes that pills gave back in the day but i certainly had a good time on them. there was a few around me who were happy but there was a serious lack of empathy going on. I have a theory for that though, whenever i go to less fashionable music stuff like prog house that attracts an older crowd there is far more empathy and general love around the whole club, when its full of young uns there is lots of mongy messes, always seems a bit weird as they must be on pretty much the same gear?

I've seen exactly the same thing. Also, I don't think it's 'cool' to be loved up and talk to strangers these days. Old school events however have a much better vibe.

And I think the drugs are different too, this just adds to the differing atmosphere.

Peach lions are still available if you look hard enough...

I had a look the other day on an MDMA manufactures onion site and there was some chat about this, the guy himself said that MDMA production changed to PMK glycidate in Europe 5 years ago and there was some talk of the product no longer being purely racemic, but 75:25 s:r isomer instead. There were people there having this same debate we have been, and saying they would pay $100 a gram for the old school racemic product. Someone posted saying there was no difference between safrole and PMK as they both have to be diverted to the same thing to make MDMA, but the glycidate makes a different mix of isomers. They were trying to say the Dutch stuff now is mostly s isomer and as a result you go "harder" which I would take as more mashed, so they recommend you only dose 75-125mg.

Last edited:
Hey Treacle your rave wasnt at victoria warehouse was it? If so i was there and had 1.5 pink lions, i was flying to the point where i was getting very strange looks off alot of the younger techno kids there, dont think they ever seen an oldy like me properly E'd up before lol. As good as the lions are they still dont really give me the old skool rushes that pills gave back in the day but i certainly had a good time on them. there was a few around me who were happy but there was a serious lack of empathy going on. I have a theory for that though, whenever i go to less fashionable music stuff like prog house that attracts an older crowd there is far more empathy and general love around the whole club, when its full of young uns there is lots of mongy messes, always seems a bit weird as they must be on pretty much the same gear?
No, it was IllumiNaughty, at The Ritz, Gorilla and Xolo. Was an interesting night, with it being spread over three clubs! I saw plenty of people who were clearly monged out from too much shitty MDMA, just shuffling about the dance floor. It was like they were on ketamine, and most of them were old enough to understand how to dose MDMA. On the other hand, there were lots of lovely people there, as well!

Your story sounds similar to mine, and it's not them, or us, it's the drugs. I know you've done UFOs and other decent pills, and both of our nights would have been absolutely banging, if everyone was on those! Age means nothing, when you're on a good pill. You treat everyone equally. There was a real lack of empathy at the event I was at, despite the fact that everyone was on something. It's a sorry state of affairs! I've 19/20 year old college mates that are already ready to stop taking pills, because they're so shit. It's so disappointing to give someone a pill, and they look just as monged out and disappointed as they make you feel... At least it's definitely not me/age/tolerance/brain damage/anything else that people insist is the reason why shit MDMA doesn't work properly.

Last edited:
Same question. Apparently around Manchester. MAYBE a new batch from that crew, which might be decent. I need to ask my guy what he's got...

That's what I'm thinking treacle. I hope so.
Let me know if you find anything out.

has anyone tried the mercedes benz, coming from the same people who did the audemars piguets last year (not the dutch ones).

Ah yeah that illumnaughty thing looked decent few breaks and Dnb dj's on there i like too. I get what your saying about young uns not liking the experience and basically sacking it off, its a poor situation when you tell them about your first pill experience and its like your talking about a completely different drug as it just doesnt happen like that for them, real shame! Seems like you been bang on though for a long time now and what Sid has just said verifies it once again.

Hope you enjoyed the Dam by way dont think i spoke to you since you went lol

All this shit mdma can go with all the shit edm music these days. They kinda go hand in hand. Music is horrible compared to the late 90's avb tiesto napster days.

Nort Face's in large quantities? I don't think so as there are any hardly any reports on them anywhere. So def not large quantities.

All coming from the same place then in large quantities... I didn't say the north faces weren't aswell but those 2 presses are coming from the same place in large quantities. Could easily be wrong I'm a bit out of touch with who's pressing what these days myself personally, just passing on what I heard.

Yea I see they glow in the dark. The teslas originals glow in the dark too. I think the CP crew put those out but there lab got raided a few months back. So confused the northface's for sure