• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

I've got some orange Tesla's I've heard are strong. Hopefully will try one tomorrow night.
Forgot to update. They are strong and definitely MDMA.

I feel I've found a reputable vendor on the dark web. Snagged 10 200 mcg LSD tabs from them with a warning that they really are that potent and to try a half if inexperienced.

They said the same for the orange Teslas too. Supposedly 300mg and to take half.

The reviews are really useful too. Like on amazon. I'm always reading reviews from others who have purchased stuff I'm interested in.

The dark net markets are just so much safer to buy drugs that turn out to be as described imo. The big vendors have reputations and vendor ratings to uphold. I wouldn't think they would try and sell PMA pills or DOC as acid etc. I could be wrong but the chances are low compared to what you may get from some random pill seller in a club.

Even the getting ripped off issue isn't really an issue as long as you buy from established reputable vendors.

At glade many a moons ago, some cunt sold me and my mate 'Acid' dropped from a pipette bottle onto a sugar cube, which turned out to be water. We were livid.

I guess I'm saying I trust the dark web for safer drugs that contain what they should. As long as it's not some new vendor.

Much safer for harm minimisation imo.
As long as you do it right/safely obviously. Otherwise you may get busted. But you may get busted just picking up off a dealer you meet in town or at their house too, I guess.

The dark net markets are just so much safer to buy drugs that turn out to be as described imo.

Most all MDMA drom the darknet is MehDMA. The reviews for vendors don't mean shit unless you're on a forum off the actual markets. And even then, it's a crapshoot.

I've not been disappointed yet. I've recieved almost everything the very next day. It's been as described, correct weights and numbers. I chose the vendors based on how long they have been operating, total number of sales and the reviews for the individual products. I know it's possible for them to be fake reviews. But theres zero need for that if the vendor is legit and has good products. It would only potentially harm their reputation. I would rather have the review system than not. Perhaps the age of the vendor account and total sales is more important info, but the reviews have their place too.

Theres an element of risk for sure when buying black market drugs online. I'm certainty not saying its risk free. Just less risk than conventional methods of scoring drugs (imo)

But maybe I've just been lucky?

So what are the decent pills right now that contain decent mdma? Last I had were the technogyms which were pretty good, then M&M’s previous to that, they were good too.

on an enforced break from mandy now, 3 months minimum, cained it too much and its just not doing a lot for me at all, my own fault i know, but will see if i can still enjoy it after my break, maybe in april when i go to my next rave

^^^Youll need more than 3months if your to the burnt out stage.. More like 6-12 minimum.

-GC

Let us know how it went....

Twas very nice mate. Same batch I've been getting for a while so i knew what to expect. Started with 150mg then a 60mg booster after about an hour. Very speedy, rushy orgasmic stuff. I find that a lot of the 'meh' around these days is lacking that stimulant effect. Got a good 5 - 6 hours out of it and feel great today from the residual stimulation.

However, the experience was a little subdued due to the fact that I started the day off with a line of shitty 'coke' which just put me on edge and necessitated copious quantities of vodka and weed to recover from. Fell asleep for a few hours then woke up about 8pm thinking "shit, I'd better neck that fucker now". So possibly not the best start, but still thoroughly enjoyable..!

I'd have to make a bit of a journey and see someone I've not seen for awhile, if I wanted to get some of the good stuff, but I could probably get it there if it's to be had anywhere .....

What the hell, might be worth it anyway .....