• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Yellow ups? Glasgow?? Gonna take them soon would be handy if anyone knows if there's any warnings looked online etc ✌️❤️✌️❤️
It's a pretty common press, some good, some garbage. You'd be better off testing them.
These were found in America and contained mostly caffeine and a tiny little dose of methamphetamine. If your pills look identical to these avoid them.

How are everyone finding things just now?

Been reliably informed good MDMA is back in the form of sandy looking rocks.

Heard good things about Angry Birds pills too. Not sampled personally but this is coming from a friend who's also clued up.

T0:00 - 20mg 5-MAPB, 2mg d-meth, 200mg phenibut, 1 dose LSD.

T1:00 - 120mg MDMA

T2:00 - 60mg MDMA

Enjoy dancing your ass off for 12hrs solid. I’ll be doing this, this Saturday..

-GC
Are there APBs around still? I've been wanting to try but never got my hands on any 😩
I'm not sourcing I just want a yes or no lol

Also idk how to delete quotes properly 😬

Are there APBs around still? I've been wanting to try but never got my hands on any 😩
I'm not sourcing I just want a yes or no lol

Also idk how to delete quotes properly 😬

I do believe so although I haven’t bought any since like 2020. Hoping my couple grams lasts me. I was too giving with the last batch.

Definitely recommend looking around. These are some of the best creations the RC scene ever produced. Actually going to take a lower dose of 5-MAPB tomorrow, probably 30mg with a low dose of LSD.

-GC

I think I was hearing rumors about possible neurotoxicity with the APBs but maybe it was just that, a rumor. It makes me a little nervous but probably would be fine in a combo like what you mentioned at lower doses

How are everyone finding things just now?

Been reliably informed good MDMA is back in the form of sandy looking rocks.

Heard good things about Angry Birds pills too. Not sampled personally but this is coming from a friend who's also clued up.
Usual trash unfortunately. When you say your friend is clued up, they've had experience from the past of the magic form so understand the contrast? Any more detail on the sandy rocks? That kinda fits 50% of offers online so hard to pin down. Haven't seen the angry pills yet. Guess I could try if I came across but people used to say the qdance pills were good when they very much weren't.

Usual trash unfortunately. When you say your friend is clued up, they've had experience from the past of the magic form so understand the contrast? Any more detail on the sandy rocks? That kinda fits 50% of offers online so hard to pin down. Haven't seen the angry pills yet. Guess I could try if I came across but people used to say the qdance pills were good when they very much weren't.

Hey just reaching out to share the love coz every comment I've read of yours is like my thoughts 💯!

If you still haven't had any luck getting old school xtc bikkies I have finally found some for first time in like 10+years! I just want to share my renewed refound love with anyone else that would REALLY appreciate it like I have been since coming across them only 2 weeks ago!

It's honestly so fkn amazing to feel what I started to think was just a delusional memory but nope there it is just had to search through all the crappy boring so called mdma of these days to find them and to think they're on my neighbourhood!!! I mean is that meant to be or is that meant to be,thankyou to my psychadelic,raver,mad as fuk,tripper of a guarrdian angel! Oh yeah btw I'm obviously still high from my Phillip plein tabs I took like 6 hours ago not quite dancing or fuking anymore but loving life and texting strangers hahaha hmu if u want to leeleelippy on telegram
Peace 💞 and great vibes always!

First time seeing this thread. When it comes to ecstasy in South Africa. Then I would stay away from any pressed tabs as 90 are just chalky bullshit.

But now with that also said there is a infamous pressed tab called disco biscuits that are of the chain for rolling and rave and outdoor parties, as it contains 2-cb and 250mg mdma

I love the stuff with a added 2mg of good Shrooms.

Last edited:
Where do people keep up with what pills are good these days? This thread and pillreports seem to be dead. I rarely get the chance to get on it thanks to life getting in the way! I do still take an interest though.

Are there any pills about like the Original Doves, cali sunrises Route 66’s, speakers, the blue defcon’s pills that have the old love up feeling as an old raver who still occasionally D.J’s they feel colder I have some magic beans on New year they were nice just not the same intensity, music did sound amazing on them, like the older pills.
Have the precursor’s changed as I would get a better feeling from 150mg oldschool pills, than some of the New 240-300mg pills.
The speakers were great M.D.A. Pills & one point girl we knew we got M.D.M.A. soaked postcards from Holland that were just like oldschool pills
I see purple M.D.M.A. Crystal is it any good, as I would like a good rave this summer with great M.D.M.A.