• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Duration was about 6 hours in total. Got to bed at 4am. Feeling that 200mg slightly. I guess it is true what they say - you can’t get mdma to work 2 days in a row.

how do people manage to do it in Ibiza/festivals?

EDIT: I take it back. I’m definitely feeling that pill today. Actually surprised!

Can’t say I will want to replicate this experiment again however.

Last edited:
Duration was about 6 hours in total. Got to bed at 4am. Feeling that 200mg slightly. I guess it is true what they say - you can’t get mdma to work 2 days in a row.

how do people manage to do it in Ibiza/festivals?

EDIT: I take it back. I’m definitely feeling that pill today. Actually surprised!

Can’t say I will want to replicate this experiment again however.

I can usually get it to work maybe 3 or 4 nights over a 10 night stay in Ibiza (with diminishing returns). Generally stick to 2 or 3 doses if I'm in a club, so I'm not quite plundering my serotonin.

It was fairly pointless. Felt energised and slightly fucked for a bit, but pupils didn’t dilate for long. I even had 100mg after that and it made no difference.
So the bottom line of experiment is: MDMA doesn’t work 2 days in a row!

I roll 2 days in a row more often than I roll 1. Both myself and others I’ve talked with actually get a better experience the second night often times. I don’t get the same “kick you in the nuts” come up I can get the first night yet still full on empathy. I do almost always combine psychedelics so maybe that has something to do with it.

Just rolled 2 nights 2 weeks ago and felt amazing after, besides a day to sleep I was if anything in a better mood than normal.

I find so long as I keep my use to 5-6 experiences a year, it doesn’t matter much what order I do them in. I don’t like rolling anymore than 2 nights though cuz you definitely start to feel the serotonin depletion after the fact.

The only time I’ve found tolerance is when I dose MDA or MDMA/MDA combo the first night. Then the second night you gotta take MDA again cuz MDMA won’t even touch the sides.

-GC

I found I could bosh the pills (sometimes heroic doses) Wednesday to Sunday week in week out. Probably why I’m going to get early onset dementia 😂👴🏻

Well I went to fabric for a daytime rave yesterday and there was certainly no shortage in there! Everyone was off their nut, dancing and smiling faces everywhere. I had green and yellow Brazil’s and they were awesome.

Clockwork Orange, some of you may remember it from the 90’s.

Sounds awesome mate.
I went to Escape in the Park a few weeks back and most people there were off they're nuts too having a great time.

Looks like there's another one in December, I wouldn't mind going to that. Was it mainly older crowd because it was clockwork orange or not?

Same at Escape in the Park, the VIP area was mostly over 40s dancing around having a blast. I want more!

Well I went to fabric for a daytime rave yesterday and there was certainly no shortage in there! Everyone was off their nut, dancing and smiling faces everywhere. I had green and yellow Brazil’s and they were awesome.

Clockwork Orange, some of you may remember it from the 90’s.
Is it still proper sketchy in there with security and searches grassman? It's always put me off the long journey down south, but I'm yearning to hear that sound system before I retire from clubbing which isn't far away 🥺 did u manage to pick the Brazil’s up once inside?

Security wasn’t too bad. Nah, I got them beforehand. No dealers in the club at all. They’ve redone room two layout and sound and it’s awesome.

Printworks next. Raving is back!

Security wasn’t too bad. Nah, I got them beforehand. No dealers in the club at all. They’ve redone room two layout and sound and it’s awesome.

Printworks next. Raving is back!
Nice one, glad there's a few decent dids beginning to show up again. Printworks looks an amazing venue, enjoy mate!! I've got nick warren in Manchester coming up December, hopefully 🙏 the way covid cases are going I'm hoping venues can stay open 🤞

Right, my mates friend has got string MDMA.

Has anybody got any inclination whatsoever what that means?

Im just picturing... string....

Sure he didn't say STRONG MDMA??

As if I thought... string. Comes in ropes.

As soon as you said I knew you were right. She eventually said "with that one gram of MDMA.. I meant to stay strong" and I'd thought she meant, tongue in cheek and ironic, she'd hoped to stay strong becauase it was only a gram.

Taking so long to eventually answer my string questions, I just know she will absolutely rinse me for this, and tbf probably thought i was doing the same and talking shite because she made a typo.

But, Igifted her her first candyflip, last night.

Ffs though. Cheers for clearing it up. X

Last edited:
As if I thought... string. Comes in ropes.

As soon as you said I knew you were right. She eventually said "with that one gram of MDMA.. I meant to stay strong" and I'd thought she meant, tongue in cheek and ironic, she'd hoped to stay strong becauase it was only a gram.

Taking so long to eventually answer my string questions, I just know she will absolutely rinse me for this, and tbf probably thought i was doing the same and talking shite because she made a typo.

But, Igifted her her first candyflip, last night.

Ffs though. Cheers for clearing it up. X
😂😂😂😂

It's been about 2-3 years I last had anything. But I think a rave is on the cards.
Is good stuff easier to come by at the moment?

Manchester based Mandrake Lab have tested a thicker Blue Punisher pills at 397mg - 477mg.

Not heard of mandrake before so had a quick search.
477mg, does someone need to phone guiness? Comments mention total pill weight over 600mg.