• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Yellow hearts, available online, advertised as having that '90s feel, and they're not lying. Very lovey and chatty. Only advertised at 180mg, as well, instead of ridiculous 250mg+ things, probably due to the quality of the MDMA. I was spannered off two, anyway. Just thought I'd drop in and let you know.

Yellow hearts, available online, advertised as having that '90s feel, and they're not lying. Very lovey and chatty. Only advertised at 180mg, as well, instead of ridiculous 250mg+ things, probably due to the quality of the MDMA. I was spannered off two, anyway. Just thought I'd drop in and let you know.

Any chance of posting a photo? Or have you done em all in?

I accquired some of these but annoyingly they are now sending out green ones instead of Yellow. Reagant tests are fine but haven't consumed yet to see if the "90s feel" is there.

I accquired some of these but annoyingly they are now sending out green ones instead of Yellow. Reagant tests are fine but haven't consumed yet to see if the "90s feel" is there.
Have you tried the green ones yet? The yellows still seem available so may try them (though I guess I could receive the greens instead).

Ordered some ‘me too’ pills. Arrived ok, took one after a 3 month break and it did nothing, felt like I was coming up but then plateaued. Waited 4 weeks to try again but this time took two pills at once and was off me chops for a good 5 hours. Managed to chew my bottom lip even with a mouth guard which is always a good sign 🙂

Despite these having a split and it being good practice to do pills in halves these days, don't do these in halves, at least not the first one if you want to get off the ground. They are dosed at 180mg, so half is 90mg, and you will be very underwhelmed. 180mg is a pretty strong dose (not for beginners), but should be fine for those of us with tolerance.

Despite these having a split and it being good practice to do pills in halves these days, don't do these in halves, at least not the first one if you want to get off the ground. They are dosed at 180mg, so half is 90mg, and you will be very underwhelmed. 180mg is a pretty strong dose (not for beginners), but should be fine for those of us with tolerance.

180mg is a pretty strong dose for good MDMA granted, but if you can't get off the ground on 90mg it sounds like classic 'meh' to me...

180mg is a pretty strong dose for good MDMA granted, but if you can't get off the ground on 90mg it sounds like classic 'meh' to me...

Really? Since when did 90mg ever get anyone with even the slightest tolerance off the ground? ~125mg is generally considered the 'classic' dose, and is what is given in MDMA-counselling sessions to people who may never have had the drug before.

(Should state I was doing these home alone - not the best situation for getting the most from a pill.)

Really? Since when did 90mg ever get anyone with even the slightest tolerance off the ground? ~125mg is generally considered the 'classic' dose, and is what is given in MDMA-counselling sessions to people who may never have had the drug before.

(Should state I was doing these home alone - not the best situation for getting the most from a pill.)

Sorry didn't notice the 'with tolerance' bit. I based my reply on the fact that early pills were reportedly often dosed in the 80 - 100mg range - but that explains why we quickly learnt to double drop... :D

Sorry didn't notice the 'with tolerance' bit. I based my reply on the fact that early pills were reportedly often dosed in the 80 - 100mg range - but that explains why we quickly learnt to double drop... :D

The perfect dose of MD really depends on where you are. A little bit bored of ~120mg, once I upped the dose to 150mg for clubbing. It had me on my arse. I was very lucky that, with little warning, I was able to find a seat very quickly. :! But 180mg at home wouldn't seem too overpowering - less stimulation & you can just slump on the sofa if need be.

I just did 90mg plus 45 an hour or so later, a couple months back, I’ve been rolling bout half my life time... 90mg of pure product is surprisingly potent.

120mg is just the ideal dosage, but 90mg is still plenty.

-GC

I just did 90mg plus 45 an hour or so later, a couple months back, I’ve been rolling bout half my life time... 90mg of pure product is surprisingly potent.

120mg is just the ideal dosage, but 90mg is still plenty.

-GC
The perfect dose of MD really depends on where you are. A little bit bored of ~120mg, once I upped the dose to 150mg for clubbing. It had me on my arse. I was very lucky that, with little warning, I was able to find a seat very quickly. :! But 180mg at home wouldn't seem too overpowering - less stimulation & you can just slump on the sofa if need be.
Noting your point about dosage, what was the pill like? Did you experience any empathy, being loved up etc?

Treacle implied that the yellow ones were like that, so I’d be interested to know whether these are too.

Noting your point about dosage, what was the pill like? Did you experience any empathy, being loved up etc?

Treacle implied that the yellow ones were like that, so I’d be interested to know whether these are too.

For me, if I don’t get loved up and full of empathy then I didn’t roll. Both were definitely present although not to an extreme level or anything, me, my brother, his girl and their friend all sat around getting nostalgic and reminiscing on the old days. Lasted the usual 5-6hrs.

Let’s say I was surprised by how hard it hit at that dosage, I almost always take 120 plus 40-60. Anything above 140 seems to be diminishing returns IMO.

I’m not from the EU though, and these days take exclusively nice clean MDMA crystal. Presses suck here.

-GC

Not massively so, but I was in alone. Unless you smack yourself with a large dose, I think set & setting is as important to MDMA as any psychedelic. Being in alone is never going to be the optimum scenario for doing MD.

Does anyone have experience of these? The pill is a lime green colour and the rather indistinct stamp is on both sides.

Guessing that's meant to be a guy fawkes stamp, but couldn't find anything on pillreports/wedinos.

Yeh I'm guessing so. It actually looks more distinct in the photo than in the flesh. Did you search for 'Guy Fawkes'? What's the name of that group on You Tube that always wears those masks? I'm wondering if it could be named after them?