• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

What was the last press from the Manc crew? The Mini Coopers? I had them and they were pretty average.

So interesting development. Got a phone call from an old uni mate that was moving is in the process of expecting their first child. He said he had found an old stash in his loft and wondered if I wanted it.

I said yes. I’m glad I did. It contained ‘many’ OG orange Tesla’s. He said he had bought them in 2015 or whenever It was, but has no use for them now. I have no reason to doubt him. The pills are almost slightly glittery and glow under UV light. What am I in for?

I aim to drop sometime next week. I only ever did blue Tesla pills but I remember them being good. Been on a long break with NAC and piracetam so I’m hoping it will be good.

I plan to drop whole. The question is....will it be meh MDMA?!

So I bought that book Esctassy Reconsidered and there is a page of test results of varius pills from the 90s and there is a heap of them with MDEA as the main contents. What have yous got to say about that?

Edit - Also where is the current thread for current pills doing the rounds please. Thanks

A note on orange Tesla’s: They are lethal. Had 2 spread out and was beyond gone. Been doing k on the comedown which is actually really nice! About to drop 20mg valium and speak up a joint to round off the night!

Just got some orange Pac-Man ghost looking pills . Anybody else seen these around ?

So everyone is wondering where the manc crew went... Well 28 years between 2 of them might answer your questions...

Much love original manc crew member

You can laugh, you can disbelieve but I've been on this forum for 19 years with more screen names than you've had decent pills.

Infact I was the first person on bl to get 10000 posts so climb back under the bridge with your midget troll sex pieces and bend over for them as you just got ass raped

Can you shed any light on why those Manc presses were so good if you’re part of the crew? Were they using Safrole rather than the new process?

I’d say the last decent pill I had was the UFOs in 2015 which were Manc presses I believe, prior to that (Nintendos/smarties/blanks all Manc)

prior to the UFOs it was probs love hearts/ windmills / smileys / clovers - 07/09 something changed unfortunately

The tiny hearts and smilies that came before the "manc presses" were actually made in China and imported in the millions then there was a little gap and a lack of large scale MDMA from Holland in 2010,

The first presses from the above named crew were actually Mayan 11s and Supermen both containing Mdma and speed and Caffeine 100/25/25 at the same time another crew also started the 140s which were also to start with a mix of 100mg Mdma and the other 40 was speed or ephedrine before they stuck to 140mg MDMA.

Then came the Smarties, which were done in 2 batches, the first a mix of 7 different batches of Mdma and Mda that had been saved up over 2010. And that was why they were so good, it was also about 15-20mg Mda in each pill. The second batch of Smarties probably only had a mix of 3 or 4 different Mdma batches in them but still 140mg Md content in them.

Then came the legos which weren't as good and contained grey Mdma that was the most common in Europe at the time and made in 2 tonne batches in NL at a time but was in fact a mixture of Pmk from one source and Pmk converted from Safrole by the cook.

The Mario's and luigis are a funny one, Mario was one kind of mdma and luigi a different not as good kind that I think had been through bromo safrole.

The mdma in the luigis was brown and stinky however not very good and didnt last long I was given it to try and my opinion was put it in the luigis and if anyone says anything then you cab always say luigi was never as good as Mario.

It's funny how both the legos and the Mario/luigis changed the look of many pills for years to come with more nintendo and lego related designs than anyone had thought of before.

As for what happened next all I know is for a while it was always 140mg just Mdma and nearly always good quality but this is down to the cook. It did from what I gather go up to 200mg to keep up with the rest of the presses at some point.

Pmk glycidate argument can go on forever but I definitely think even though it converts very easily in to Pmk that the end product regardless of the way the amination is done perhaps is not the same.

So I bought that book Esctassy Reconsidered and there is a page of test results of varius pills from the 90s and there is a heap of them with MDEA as the main contents. What have yous got to say about that?

Edit - Also where is the current thread for current pills doing the rounds please. Thanks

Everything I have read about MDEA suggests it's a poor relation to MDMA and MDA. I have taken quite a bit of meth recently and I am now convinced the better pills back then we're simply good speed/meth and MDMA.

Loved it. Totally. Gave you more of that stoned feeling. Not 100% party compatible. Def you needed more friends giving you that occasional hint the party is banging and there's really no excuse for you to space out. Shorter duration that MDMA, too. Not really worth getting into much deeper. Haven't gotten a hold of Eve in ages.

---

So folks, I just came back to BL after a long hiatus. I'm reading that meh-DMA pschidt over on the MDxx forum. But those guys in the MDxx forum used to get lost in minor issues now and again. So what's the opinion of EADD: Is there good stuff out there online? Enough good stuff that one would figure even if not really up to speed and relying on some minimal research in EADD/pillreports?

I had grey bentleys years ago that were mdea, quite mongy
Edit: can't find the old pillreport of it,2 different batches apparently

Last edited:
The tiny hearts and smilies that came before the "manc presses" were actually made in China and imported in the millions then there was a little gap and a lack of large scale MDMA from Holland in 2010,

The first presses from the above named crew were actually Mayan 11s and Supermen both containing Mdma and speed and Caffeine 100/25/25 at the same time another crew also started the 140s which were also to start with a mix of 100mg Mdma and the other 40 was speed or ephedrine before they stuck to 140mg MDMA.

Then came the Smarties, which were done in 2 batches, the first a mix of 7 different batches of Mdma and Mda that had been saved up over 2010. And that was why they were so good, it was also about 15-20mg Mda in each pill. The second batch of Smarties probably only had a mix of 3 or 4 different Mdma batches in them but still 140mg Md content in them.

Then came the legos which weren't as good and contained grey Mdma that was the most common in Europe at the time and made in 2 tonne batches in NL at a time but was in fact a mixture of Pmk from one source and Pmk converted from Safrole by the cook.

The Mario's and luigis are a funny one, Mario was one kind of mdma and luigi a different not as good kind that I think had been through bromo safrole.

The mdma in the luigis was brown and stinky however not very good and didnt last long I was given it to try and my opinion was put it in the luigis and if anyone says anything then you cab always say luigi was never as good as Mario.

It's funny how both the legos and the Mario/luigis changed the look of many pills for years to come with more nintendo and lego related designs than anyone had thought of before.

As for what happened next all I know is for a while it was always 140mg just Mdma and nearly always good quality but this is down to the cook. It did from what I gather go up to 200mg to keep up with the rest of the presses at some point.

Pmk glycidate argument can go on forever but I definitely think even though it converts very easily in to Pmk that the end product regardless of the way the amination is done perhaps is not the same.
Wow, thanks. Your knowledge is quite impressive, from a dabbler point of view. I'd love to ask where it comes from but you sound like an insider - or at least a very knowledgeable source on the subject - therefore I'll refrain.

Or someone making up any old bollocks as there’s no definitive way of fact checking.
So I'm not the only one sceptical of it, it's kinda like the Chinacat LSD posts about the family and 'thumbprints' etc, could be true but no way to verify, not even a simple article showing the bust, for some reason, because if a bust like that happened it would have been in the news